Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    nice finds lads, smyths and toymaster over here, not open til 20th or something

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I went to my local Sainsburys on Tuesday evening. They had the remnants of the AD case. I purchased The Easter Buggy. The few cars were on offer down from £7.00 to £5.25. I then went onto a few local Sainsburys, taking in ASDA, Morrisons and Tescos too - not a car in sight.

Tonight, I decided to go a little further afield and go to my nearest Smyths, 20 miles away. They had loads of the final 2020 case!

I thought I'd take a slight detour on my way home. First big Sainsburys nothing. The second one had a few cars, so I picked up Pat Traxson and H.J. Hollis. There was a member of staff in the toy section. I asked her if they had any more, but unfortunately not. She did say that a very big store only three miles away had three nearly full cases! I got there with about ten minutes to spare before closing! I picked up Aiden, Ruby Easy Oaks, Ramone (Green), Ducky Fauntleroy, Lighting McQueen as Easter Buggy and Taco! There appeared to be more than one Suki per case and more than one Cartney Carsper, so it looks like Racing Red Jackson Storm is not in that case or at least the variant that Sainsburys have! They were £5.25 at all stores! Funny how some stores got multiple cases and most stores got none!

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Found the racing red Jackson, Easter buggy, Ducky and Mama B in a local toymaster shop yesterday. Very pleased to find something different for a change! Also found more of the latest wave of mini racers I was missing.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    wish I could find just one of those items.....I give up......

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    April 1, 2021... Went to get a couple things at the local Meijer this morning before work... they'd pegged parts of another case AF... Racing Red Sally is mine...

and that's no April Fool... I'm still planning on buying a case from Get Me Collectibles
    Meijer 4/1/2021

Leave a comment:

• Bombolo
    replied
    Great haul Chris, been looking out for that Mandalorian Child too, no luck yet! No sign of 24h Endurance Race cars over here too.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    March 27 and March 28, 2021 store finds...

Found some case AF Cars at the local Meijer on March 27, 2021... I was super excited.

I then went to Dayton and checked 2 Meijer, 1 Kroger, 2 Walmart, and 1 Target... found a couple of Case AE singles at Meijer #2 and Dr Damage at Meijer #1... I found the 2nd Dr Damage and The Child Hot Wheels at a Kroger Marketplace.

I then went to the local Meijer on March 28... I was able to get more singles from case AF... unfortunately Racing Red Sally was nowhere to be seen... I suspect the person who pegged the Cars kept it to sell on eBay.

I'm still planning on ordering a full case AF and an extra Racing Red Sally from Eli at Get Me Collectibles as soon as he has them available.
    3/28/21 Meijer finds 3/27/2021 Meijer finds 3/27/2021 finds from Dayton, Ohio

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Went on a quick Cars hunt this morning (March 7, 2021)... found remnants of the latest Deluxe case at 3 stores but no new Mater or Dr Damage... 2 of 3 Walmart stores had a total of 4 singles but the 3rd had case AD on the pegs and case AC in a bin that’s part of the Easter train... found a King Color changer at Target... I was excited to see the Sheldon Shifter Endurance Racer at an Ohio Valley Walmart.

March 7 store finds: Walmart

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Local Meijer this morning, February 22, 2021... Nice to see 4 pegs tagged for singles... I found a few singles from case AD..

. no Ducky, Racing Red Jackson Storm, Mildred Bylane and only 1 Easter Buggy... no Stouffers Lasagna either... still, not a bad start to a Monday...

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Store find: Saturday December 26, 2020... found these at a southern Indiana Walmart store:

The only store I went to that day (and for 2 weeks following).

Always glad to see a metallic paint Scavenger Hunt... and the Ponchy Wipeout is a variant with yellow paint on the Car.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    I was not able to find the DPCI number for the 10 packs... if they all 3 have the same DPCI number that could make it tough to get the 3 different 10 packs.

had I had 2 of my grandchildren with me I might have bought it and kept the NextGen Vinyl Toupee for me and given them the other 14.
    I verified on the website that each of the 10-packs has a very distinct UPC number.... So, i would imagine you could buy with confidence with no fear of a switch-a-roo.... As supplies dwindle... who knows... but initially.. you'd be safe. I see folks are already buying them and selling them for as high as $55 euros in Germany. My goodness... for effectively two cars (Mr Drippy can be hard to find and RoadTrip Ramone is a first look exclusive).

I don't have grand children.... but I live on the US/Mexican border, so lots of kids that will be happy to receive all of these duplicates..

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by FischAutoTechGarten View Post
    I received notification that Target Stores in the USA, as of yesterday, are carrying all of the multipacks that were previously Canadian Exclusives or Pending Releases.

15-Pack featuring 1 new Car: Will Rusch Vinyl Toupee NexGen - (likely a Target exclusive)
    10-Pack featuring 1 new Car: RoadTrip Ramone (Orange) - Previously a Canadian Toys-R-Us exclusive
    10-Pack featuring 1 new Car: Steve Slick LaPage Trunk Fresh NexGen - Previously a Canadian Toys-R-Us exclusive
    10-Pack featuring 1 new Car: George NewWin Leak Less NexGen - Previously a Canadian Toys-R-Us exclusive

They show both instock and available for On-Line order. I was able to purchase the needed 15-pack in Tucson Arizona last week.
    Make sure to look in the Special Disney Toys Christmas showcase section of the Store. I found the new 15-pack there, and not in the actual Cars toy section.
    Thank you for the heads up on these multipacks, FischAutoTechGarten... I just found them on the Target website... I was not able to find the DPCI number for the 10 packs... if they all 3 have the same DPCI number that could make it tough to get the 3 different 10 packs.

I went to a few stores in the Dayton Ohio area on Saturday afternoon... the Target had no singles... they did have the new 15 pack of Mini Racers... I did not buy it on Saturday... had I had 2 of my grandchildren with me I might have bought it and kept the NextGen Vinyl Toupee for me and given them the other 14.

Leave a comment:

• FischAutoTechGarten
    replied
    I received notification that Target Stores in the USA, as of yesterday, are carrying all of the multipacks that were previously Canadian Exclusives or Pending Releases.

15-Pack featuring 1 new Car: Will Rusch Vinyl Toupee NexGen - (likely a Target exclusive)
    10-Pack featuring 1 new Car: RoadTrip Ramone (Orange) - Previously a Canadian Toys-R-Us exclusive
    10-Pack featuring 1 new Car: Steve Slick LaPage Trunk Fresh NexGen - Previously a Canadian Toys-R-Us exclusive
    10-Pack featuring 1 new Car: George NewWin Leak Less NexGen - Previously a Canadian Toys-R-Us exclusive

They show both instock and available for On-Line order. I was able to purchase the needed 15-pack in Tucson Arizona last week.
    Make sure to look in the Special Disney Toys Christmas showcase section of the Store. I found the new 15-pack there, and not in the actual Cars toy section.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Meijer reset September 29, 2020... where have all the Cars gone?

Moved to the end of the aisle... singles went from 3 pegs to 2... 2 packs went from 2 pegs to 1... still 1 peg for Deluxe... there were 2 pegs each for Drag Racers and Mud Racers - they are gone... Minis 3 packs still have 2 pegs (1 is currently empty)... the 2 empty pegs above the Deluxe are for Micro Machines...

And I received a call from my local Hot Wheels friend yesterday... Walmart got in another case of Endurance Racers as well as another case of Color Changers... unfortunately, both are restocks of the first case... the pegs for singles remain empty - they've been empty for over 2 weeks... empty pegs and shelves don't bring in money for the stores.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nothing over here either, not worth even looking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X