No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to Target on Mother’s Day yesterday afternoon, and saw a lot of singles, like the Bubba/Chase case, APB, and Cases A and B. Anyways, I scored four mini racers from Wave 3, which are Cal Weathers, Dinoco Cruz Ramirez, Smokey, and Dirt Track McQueen.

Comment

Nice find, SamB2003!

A friend of mine found the Sgt Highgear Deluxe case at a small town Walmart in eastern Indiana this morning (May 15, 2018)... he bought Sgt Highgear and the Blimp.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sgt. Highgear was spotted in the D.C. area too FWIW.

Comment

Thanks, Chris!

Comment

Made a relatively short and quick Cars hunt today... I bought nothing at my first 3 Walmart stores... bought nothing at 5 Walgreens stores but did see a couple I would have bought had I not already had them... I bought nothing at 2 Target stores but did discover new DPCI numbers for 2018 diecasts... my best finds were a Precision Series Cozy Cone for $39.99 at a Tuesday Morning store and some singles at Walmart #4.

(Walmart #4 purchases)

(Target DPCI for the Brick/Cal 2 pack)

(Cozy Cone at home, lit up)

Walgreens finds - got excited when I saw Mario but then realized it was not the Scavenger Hunt version.
            Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Stopped at Meijer before work this morning... found a box of the Wave 3 Mini Racers... asked on the PCD Facebook page if anyone knew which ones were new.

Went back at lunch and bought a set of 14 through 20 as well as a #38.

Here are the new ones:
              14 - Metallic Jackson Storm
              15 - Metallic Danny Swervez
              16 - Metallic Tim Treadless
              17 - Chester Whipplefilter
              18 - Cruz as Frances Beltline
              19 - APB
              20 - Jimbo
              38 - Metallic Cruz Ramirez... I already had 14 and 38 as part of 3 packs

Comment

Visual checklist

Comment

Went to Kmart last night, and scored the Metallic Lightning McQueen from Wave 3. Today, I went to a toy fair and scored the Dirt Track LMQ (2008 WOC card) and Neon Frosty (2014 card).

Comment

Working...
                  X