Recent Finds - 2018 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbdolan View Post
    Had some luck at target in north olmstead today. Picked up a scavenger hunt Bobby Swift along with a couple other newer releases.
    Great finds, sbdolan! Congratulations! I've seen that case twice and it's a great feeling to find new Cars that you need.

Found and bought a Radiator Springs Fillmore at the local TJ Maxx Sunday night... I think it's a variant based on eye expression... still no sign of a Precision Series Fabulous Lightning McQueen at any TJ Maxx or Marshalls that I've been to... for newer collectors, that was the Kmart mail-in promo from the summer of 2017 Cars Collector Event.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Walmart in lorain ohio finally got in their first shipment of 2018 cars. Thankfully it was a newer wave of deluxe!

Comment

Originally posted by sbdolan View Post
        Walmart in lorain ohio finally got in their first shipment of 2018 cars. Thankfully it was a newer wave of deluxe!
        Congratulations on finding the new Deluxe case K Cars, sbdolan! I've seen them at only 1 Walmart store myself.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Walmart finds, 07/06/18... I'm ready to find new singles and the new Speedy Comet launcher in stores.

I also found another Mini Racers #18 (Cruz as Frances Beltline) at the local Meijer last night.

Comment

Working...
          X