Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21/22/23/24 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbdolan View Post
    Had some luck at target in north olmstead today. Picked up a scavenger hunt Bobby Swift along with a couple other newer releases.
    Great finds, sbdolan! Congratulations! I've seen that case twice and it's a great feeling to find new Cars that you need.

Found and bought a Radiator Springs Fillmore at the local TJ Maxx Sunday night... I think it's a variant based on eye expression... still no sign of a Precision Series Fabulous Lightning McQueen at any TJ Maxx or Marshalls that I've been to... for newer collectors, that was the Kmart mail-in promo from the summer of 2017 Cars Collector Event.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Walmart in lorain ohio finally got in their first shipment of 2018 cars. Thankfully it was a newer wave of deluxe!

Comment

Originally posted by sbdolan View Post
        Walmart in lorain ohio finally got in their first shipment of 2018 cars. Thankfully it was a newer wave of deluxe!
        Congratulations on finding the new Deluxe case K Cars, sbdolan! I've seen them at only 1 Walmart store myself.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Walmart finds, 07/06/18... I'm ready to find new singles and the new Speedy Comet launcher in stores.

I also found another Mini Racers #18 (Cruz as Frances Beltline) at the local Meijer last night.

Comment

I found these 2 new 3 packs at the local Walmart this evening, July 25, 2018

No Thomasville Legends singles... no new singles... no Speedy Comet launcher... no variant 5 packs... at least I found something new in the store.

Comment

A tiny consolation prize.

Comment

Found at the local Meijer before work this morning...

I bought the Tailgate/Pushover 2 pack and the Dinoco Crew Chief Pitty 2 pack - the Dinoco 2 pack may turn into a custom Rev N Go Crew Chief and pitty.

I left the Deluxe - I have them all already and don't care about cardbacks.

Comment

Scored Charlie Cargo (2018 card) yesterday at Myer! The only 2018 cars we’ve got in Australia so far is the Deluxes. Hope singles arrive soon.

Comment

Congratulations on finding Charlie Cargo on 2018 card, SamB2003... even though I have only seen 3 2018 singles in stores in my county, I've seen Deluxe and 2 packs... Hopefully we all see new Cars soon.

I made a quick trip to SW Ohio after church today... I had my best Cars day in a while...

I stopped at 3 O'Reilly Auto Parts, 4 Walmart, 1 Target, 1 Meijer, and 1 Kroger... I'd never seen Florida Ramone in a store so I bought it at the first O'Reilly... and then saw it without a collector card at 3 Walmarts... the 2nd Walmart had a Speedy Comet, Thomasville Jackson Storm, Scavenger Hunt McQueen, and Rich & Sheldon... Walmart 3 had Tom W, Rich, & Sheldon... I left a Scavenger Hunt McQueen at Kroger - it was $4.99 and the card was not good... I had hoped to find the new 11 pack at Target but they didn't have it... all in all it was a good Cars day... even though the regular singles at Walmart were now $3.72 plus tax each (they had been $3.47 each since the launch of Cars 3 toys back in 2017).
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Made a quick trip to SW Ohio this morning... bought Cars at 3 of 4 Walmart stores... nothing new at the 1 Target or 1 Meijer that I stopped at - Target had gotten in another of the 2017 cases with Taco! The Thomasville Cars have yet to be distributed at most Walmart stores and the Fireball Beach Cars sold out at Target weeks ago and have not been restocked... still no sign of the newest Target 11 pack either.

Here are today's finds and purchases:
                      Walmart 1:

Walmart 2:

I bought the Speedy Comet Launcher and Frank at Walmart 3; left a Speedy Comet at Walmart 4.

All in all, my best day Cars shopping in a long time.

Comment

• Had a decent find today in Rocky River Ohio at Target. I left CB behind as i already have one, but i was happy to find both Franks and Dan Haulin. Picked up another Murray Clutchburn to go with.

Comment

• Scored Markus Krankzler (The Thailand version) at Target today!

Comment

• Awesome finds, sbdolan and SamB2003! Congratulations!

I did find the Thailand version of Markus Krankzler that you found once, SamB2003..I haven't found the new deluxe in stores that you found, sbdolan.

Comment

• I found Marilyn at Target in Lakewood ohio today. Any idea what case she is in? It wouldn't even ring up in the target system.

Comment

• is there a notable variance between a China Markus and a Thailand one?

Comment

Working...
                                X