No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke too soon, both of my Targets got the singles and the 4-pack. But I am holding out for the Thomasville Cars... Though I'm uncertain my Walmarts are differentiating the Demo Derby singles from Thomasville singles. Which could be really problematic. Since they all have a minimum of nine Chester Whipplefilters warming the pegs. Which anecdotally have quantities of Demo Derby singles. That mirror the Brickseek numbers for Thomasville singles.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
      Spoke too soon, both of my Targets got the singles and the 4-pack. But I am holding out for the Thomasville Cars... Though I'm uncertain my Walmarts are differentiating the Demo Derby singles from Thomasville singles. Which could be really problematic. Since they all have a minimum of nine Chester Whipplefilters warming the pegs. Which anecdotally have quantities of Demo Derby singles. That mirror the Brickseek numbers for Thomasville singles.
      Yes, as I track numbers - the Brickseek Thomasville SKU is identical to the Demo Derby SKU... I've noticed about 8 stores in 3 cities that have gone up quantity 12 in the last 3 weeks... however, only one of those has sold any - the others haven't put out the Thomasville singles... sigh...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

USPS delivers... Amazon package on Sunday September 9, 2018... The Amazon 10 pack featuring the Next Gen GaskIts Dan Carcia and the RPM #64 Bruce Miller is in the house... here are pictures.

Dan Carcia is a gorgeous Car:

This is the second Amazon 10 pack with Bruce Miller, the Cars 3 RPM Piston Cup Racer:

GaskIts production code:

I will work on adding more photos later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mail call and Walmart ship to store order... the singles came in a DAM great package from Rhalf in the Netherlands..

. I picked up Ponchy Wipeout's Hauler at Walmart tonight from an online order... if I can't find Cars I'm glad that Cars can find me.

Comment

Last Thursday, I got Grem with Weapon from Gumtree and Cars 1 Todd Marcus from eBay. Those were bought a while ago and now I have them to the collection.

Comment

Got Ryan Shields in the mail from eBay on Sunday!

Comment

Scored Red & Stanley, Lizzie, Luke Pettlework & Roger Wheeler, Rich Mixon and High Impact from a local Cars seller today! I am keeping Lizzie on card.

Comment

Fantastic additions to your collection, Aussie McQueen! Congratulations! The Red/Stanley 2 pack is not easy to find these days.

Comment

Thanks heaps, cac1959! Yes, that is true, I'm so happy that I finally got my hands on it after almost 13 years since its initial release.

Scored Dino Draftsky from eBay yesterday and Saluting Sarge from eBay today! I am keeping Saluting Sarge on card.

Comment

Received Ruby "Easy" Oaks, Rusty Cornfuel and Mac iCar in the mail from Ebay today! (Sadly, Mac iCar is a factory custom, as are the other 2, but I simply just felt that it was easier to get them as factory customs.)

Comment

Received Floyd Mulvihill in the mail from Ebay today! I now have all of the Piston Cup racers from the first Cars movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
                          Received Floyd Mulvihill in the mail from Ebay today! I now have all of the Piston Cup racers from the first Cars movie!
                          Nice addition, Aussie McQueen! Congratulations on having a complete set of the Piston Cup Racers from Cars!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Nice addition, Aussie McQueen! Congratulations on having a complete set of the Piston Cup Racers from Cars!
                            Thanks so much! I'm really happy to finally have all of them!
                            Last edited by Aussie McQueen; 01-08-2019, 10:45 PM. Reason: Fixed grammar

Comment

Received Darren Leadfoot from eBay in the mail on Wednesday!

Comment

Great addition, SamB2003! Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X