No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018 and 2019 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After almost a month of hunting for it, I finally scored another Metallic Florida Ramone from a local Cars seller today! I am keeping him on card.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
      After almost a month of hunting for it, I finally scored another Metallic Florida Ramone from a local Cars seller today! I am keeping him on card.
      Incredible find, Aussie McQueen! Congratulations! No sign of that case in the US.

I received these 3 singles from a friend in California this week:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received Murray Clutchburn from eBay in the mail a week ago! The next day later, I also received Mac iCar in the mail too!

Comment

I received the newest Target 11 pack from a friend in California yesterday... I had the Cars sent loose to minimize shipping costs... the next generation View Zeen (MIchael Rotor) is very nice looking.

I have not seen either of the 2 most recent 11 packs with Mater with Lightning Bolt in a store... fortunately, friends have helped me out with them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X