No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After almost a month of hunting for it, I finally scored another Metallic Florida Ramone from a local Cars seller today! I am keeping him on card.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
      After almost a month of hunting for it, I finally scored another Metallic Florida Ramone from a local Cars seller today! I am keeping him on card.
      Incredible find, Aussie McQueen! Congratulations! No sign of that case in the US.

I received these 3 singles from a friend in California this week:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received Murray Clutchburn from eBay in the mail a week ago! The next day later, I also received Mac iCar in the mail too!

Comment

I received the newest Target 11 pack from a friend in California yesterday... I had the Cars sent loose to minimize shipping costs... the next generation View Zeen (MIchael Rotor) is very nice looking.

I have not seen either of the 2 most recent 11 packs with Mater with Lightning Bolt in a store... fortunately, friends have helped me out with them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received the Glow Danny Swervez from eBay off Get Me Collectibles’ store yesterday!

Comment

Great looking Danny Swervez, SamB2003! Congratulations!

Comment

I received a great package from a friend in California yesterday... the 2 newest Fireball Beach singles, Conrad Camber and Richie Gunzit, are in the house.

There's no sign of these newer Fireball Beach racers in the Ohio Valley... I'm glad to have them.

Comment

Scored huge the other day of the internet. Yes I know they are mostly 2017 cars with a few exceptions but I live in aus and we barely get anything new

Comment

Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
                    Scored huge the other day of the internet. Yes I know they are mostly 2017 cars with a few exceptions but I live in aus and we barely get anything new
                    It's always nice to get new Cars that you don't have in your collection, Arvyfan009... Congratulations! Some of the items you added were not readily available in stores due to horrid case assortments and distribution.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

It's always nice to get new Cars that you don't have in your collection, Arvyfan009... Congratulations! Some of the items you added were not readily available in stores due to horrid case assortments and distribution.
                      Yes it is.Thanks cac1959. Mr drippy and the Case H/L singles were incredibly hard to find in Australia. Bill was obviously impossible to get in stores due to being a Walmart exclusive. Mattel are starting to fix their distribution finally.

Comment

Latest score from EBay. Only 10 dollars which is around the same price for singles in Australia image.jpg

Comment

Great pickup on Leroy Heming, Arvyfan009! He's one of my favorites.

Mail call from Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles yesterday... cases J and H are in the house.

Here are a couple of photos - I'll work on adding more in the coming days.

These are 2 of my favorites from case J:

2 of my favorites from case H:

Many thanks, Eli and Get Me Collectibles!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Probably should have taken the picture of them in the packaging but online score today

Comment

Great additions, Arvyfan009! Congratulations!

Comment

All of these came from the 2018 Packaging except Primer McQueen. When I saw the background I immediately thought of Toys R us

Comment

Working...
                                X