No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 23, 2019... Mail call... Thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles, Deluxe case R featuring Super Chase Globie and 2019 Singles case M are in the house... here are a few photos:

Scavenger Hunt Metallic Rex Revler:

Barry DePedal:

Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      May 23, 2019... Mail call... Thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles, Deluxe case R featuring Super Chase Globie and 2019 Singles case M are in the house... here are a few photos:

Scavenger Hunt Metallic Rex Revler:

Barry DePedal:

I’m surprised Mattel is rereleasing Barry continuously. I’m waiting for the Apple Stock Car to be released

Comment

Mail call, 6/24/19... Many thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles for Scavenger Hunt Metallic Sally, Mike Stockar (Transberry Juice Pitty), and made in Thailand Ryan Inside Laney.

With this one, we just need a Transberry Juice Crew Chief to complete the team crew set... and a hauler to complete the team set.

I love the orange in the made in Thailand Ryan Inside Laney.

I think Sally is my favorite metallic Car in the 2018-2019 series... so far...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Australia has boatloads of this case. At one Target Australia I saw 3 Metallic Sally’s 7 Ryan Laneys and 9 Mike Stockars

Comment

Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
            Australia has boatloads of this case. At one Target Australia I saw 3 Metallic Sally’s 7 Ryan Laneys and 9 Mike Stockars
            Wow! Awesome finds, Arvyfan009! I'm hoping to add a couple more Metallic Sally and another Mike Stockar to my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
              Great find! I've not come across this case yet, would love to pick up Metallic Sally (she's beautiful!) and Mike Stockar.

Comment

https://www.target.com/p/disney-pixa...k/-/A-76152301 is the link for the Fan Favorites 4 pack.

I ordered a couple for international friends who requested them... the package arrived yesterday, 8/5/2019.

I love the Ramone:

Comment

Mail call... part 1 of a great package from Toyfountain:

Speedy Comet - from Thailand with blue eyes:

Wheeldell Lee:

Slim Hood:

Rev N Go Tractor:

Ponchy Wipeout with blue eyelids and more paint variations:

Comment

Part 2 of the great package from Toyfountain:

Duke Coulters on 2020 cardback:

Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment Pizza Planet Truck (AKA Todd):

A fantastic custom Red Ransburg McQueen:

Custom case top for my JL truck:

Many thanks, Toyfountain!

Comment

Here's part of an eBay package containing the Halloween Doc Hudson Car... thanks to Rhalf (DaFickser) for the eBay link for a complete set at a decent price... I now have a complete set of the Halloween Cars.

The plastic hook on the Doc Hudson has never been lifted up... I'll probably sell/trade my extra Cruisin' McQueen and Ramone Halloween Cars.

Comment

Mail call... October 28, 2019... I received a Steel Blue Jackson Storm from musicnywu1 who contacted someone in Malaysia to purchase the Cars needed to get this Car which is currently only a Toys R US Promo Car in Malaysia.

More pictures in a thread in the General Discussion section of the forum.

Comment

now , thats nice

Comment

Yes I agree, that’s a cracker and it had to be part of a promo- which will make it very unobtainable for those who don’t have TRU stores in their area any more...,

Comment

I hope we'll see a more widespread release of this Steel Blue Jackson storm, boogity and VANDANCE... I agree that it is a challenge to obtain during this first release due to Toys R US closing in the US, UK, and Europe... I don't know details about a specific release but it makes sense that it would be released in the next 2 to 3 weeks when you consider that Christmas is a little over 5 weeks away.

Comment

Given that we are around five weeks from Christmas, the Cars in the UK is in a sorry state.

Disney Stores - After a brief restock of 2018-2019 Cars, they are getting a second batch of the first 2020 case.

Smyths - They appeared to have o/d'd on the Metallic Marilyn case! Lots of them in all stores!

ASDA - I have only seen a couple, but many reports of European clip strip Cars including Kurt.

Sainsburys - Reducing toy section. Cars 3 mostly only available through Argos!

Tesco - Had a few 2018 cars last time I looked.

Morrisons - Nothing?

Toymaster and Entertainer - A few sale items!

Bentalls - No longer stocking Cars as Mattel UK not promoting Cars any more!

Hamleys - Had a few 2018 Cars. Said that Mattel UK haven't got any so is that the end in the UK?

Comment

Working...
                                X