Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still think tkmaxx is worth regular checks

Comment

Sorry for the delay in posting... coming down with COVID at Christmas time was a tough situation... we are on the mend... we are back at work.

Here are highlights of my 2021 case AC that I received from Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles right before Christmas:

Easy Idle Tractor:

Hot Rod River Scott:

Will Rusch (previously in case AB)

JD McPillar (next gen Tow Cap - previously only in Target boxed sets):

Caleb Worley:

I'm very excited to add these to my collection... I've opened a Will Rusch so far... I'll open a JD McPillar one of these days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mail call... highlights from 2021 case AB which arrived on December 18, 2020... not pictured: Will Rusch.

Racing Red Series Mater:

Racing Start Luigi and Guido:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received my 2023 12 Car case with CG Cars from Get Me Collectibles last week... and I received one of the Disney 100 5 packs from Amazon thanks to a trade with GOMATERGO last week as well.

Comment

November 9, 2023... received an order from Eli Davies at GetMeCollectibles:

Case C: Wintertime Cruisers featuring Clutch Kringle:

Easter Flo

Roadette Marker

I'm glad to add all of these to my collection.

Comment

Working...
            X