No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received 5 amazing cars in the email from Ebay last night!
    Sally (Cars 3 card)
    Taco
    Darrell Cartrip with Headset (2017 WGP Reporters card)
    Cars 1 Murray Clutchburn (2008 Kmart exclusive card)
    Brett Warnewagen

I will be opening Brett Warnewagen, the rest I will be keeping on card since I already have them loose.

Comment

Nice, were they from Wa per chance?

Comment

Great additions, SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Great additions, SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen! Congratulations!
          Thanks so much! Dinoco Slurpee, in response to your question, yes, they were from Western Australia.

Comment

Scored Herb Curbler off eBay today!

Also, I will be getting Haul Inngas next in a few days I think.

Comment

And also, for my birthday, I got the normal Cars 1 Doc Hudson diecast.

Comment

Received Terry Kargas and Phil Tankson in the mail from Ebay the other day!

Comment

I scored DJ and the purple Ramone from my teacher on Thursday before the last day of school.

Comment

Recent mailbox finds via trades or online purchases:

From GetMeCollectibles:

I also bought a Precision Series Ramone's Playset.

Here's a close up of the Scavenger Hunt Mario Andretti:

Great package from Scavenger:

Here's a Cars Land Piston Cup Trophy from GetMeCollectibles - it weighs 2 pounds:

Some Hot Wheels from GOMATERGO; my late grandfather owned a Harley-Davidson dealership and a Gulf gas station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great scores, Chris!

Comment

I received a great package from GetMeCollectibles a couple of weeks ago... new 2018 Deluxe Cars.

I'm super excited to add Sgt Highgear to my collection... Both the Blimp and Frank are variants as compared to previous releases... and Murphy is a one piece variant as opposed to the 2 piece release in the old TRU Sarge's Boot Camp boxed set.

Comment

Recent finds from a friend from Canada

3 new Demo Derby Cars that I didn't have... and 4 Planes that I didn't have, including the Super Chase Midnight Flyers Dusty... what a great package!

Comment

Received Haul Inngas the other night. I’m glad to get my Cars 1 racers collection going again!

Comment

Congratulations on adding Haul Inngas (AKA Retread) to your collection, SamB2003!

Here is the newest addition to my collection as of May 7, 2018... from the 10 pack that was on Amazon for $39.99 and is now online at Kohl's for $69.99... the next generation Easy Idle Racer.

I wasn't going to pay the Amazon retail price of $39.99 plus tax... and I didn't pay quite that much... Looking at the license plate, there's no doubt this is Easy Idle.

Comment

Scored Cars 1 Ponchy Wipeout from eBay the other night!

Comment

Working...
                                X