No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke too soon, both of my Targets got the singles and the 4-pack. But I am holding out for the Thomasville Cars... Though I'm uncertain my Walmarts are differentiating the Demo Derby singles from Thomasville singles. Which could be really problematic. Since they all have a minimum of nine Chester Whipplefilters warming the pegs. Which anecdotally have quantities of Demo Derby singles. That mirror the Brickseek numbers for Thomasville singles.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
      Spoke too soon, both of my Targets got the singles and the 4-pack. But I am holding out for the Thomasville Cars... Though I'm uncertain my Walmarts are differentiating the Demo Derby singles from Thomasville singles. Which could be really problematic. Since they all have a minimum of nine Chester Whipplefilters warming the pegs. Which anecdotally have quantities of Demo Derby singles. That mirror the Brickseek numbers for Thomasville singles.
      Yes, as I track numbers - the Brickseek Thomasville SKU is identical to the Demo Derby SKU... I've noticed about 8 stores in 3 cities that have gone up quantity 12 in the last 3 weeks... however, only one of those has sold any - the others haven't put out the Thomasville singles... sigh...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X