No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Honk Cho from my dad’s friend that lives in the US, like a week ago. I also got Claude Scruggs from my teacher yesterday.

Comment

Recieved Dino Draftsky in the US from my dad tonight!

Comment

Congratulations on your new additions, Hank Cho and Dino Draftsky, SamB2003!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ok! Got more a few weeks ago, so I’ll list them:

Murphy - From my dad’s US friend in Perth
          Claude Scruggs - From a teacher at my school
          Dirt Track McQueen - Swap Meet
          Neon Frosty - Swap Meet

I also scored Blind Spot from my dad’s US friend yesterday and got Sheriff today, completing my townies!

Comment

Great additions, SamB2003! Congratulations! It's always awesome to create a particular series - the townies played such an important part in the original Cars movie.

I got these from Amazon via GOMATERGO earlier this week:

Badly damaged cards - I'm opening one and the other will go to a friend in the Netherlands.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Mail call... many thanks, Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles... I love the RVs and Van Scanlane is no exception... Sarge with Cannon and Roscoe are very nice too.

Comment

That's a very good case. I was wondering why Miss Fritter was starting to stack up in the stores, now I know. I picked up a Scanlane for Elijah while out at the beach this last weekend. For all of his renewed interest in cars he did not seem enthused, I think he just likes the racers right now.

Comment

Scored some more cars on random days, but here’s what I got.

- Carla Veloso (From the US, 2018 Card, this completes getting all WGP racers)
                  - Herb Curbler (Thomasville Legends)
                  - Cal Weathers (Thomasville Legends)
                  - Wingo (Normal version)
                  - Fabrizio
                  Last edited by SamB2003; 07-04-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Nice score on Fabrizio, that one is pretty hard to come by these days.

Comment

Legit ones... Plenty of backdoors are available.

Comment

Received another score tonight, this time it’s Sterling. (2018 card btw)

Comment

Congratulations on your great additions, SamB2003!

Comment

I've received a few Fireball Beach Cars from friends... I've yet to see in stores.

I'll add more photos as I open and as I take photos of the back... Not pictured are Danny (which I should pick up from a friend this weekend) and Mater (which I haven't bought yet).

Comment

The sand gets everywhere! Except Midwest Target stores... ;-P

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                                The sand gets everywhere! Except Midwest Target stores... ;-P
                                I've seen limited selection of the Fireball Beach singles at a few stores in SW Ohio, GotFrank...some stores are showing inventory but still haven't put product out... I'm finding the same thing with Walmart and the Thomasville Legends Cars....

Comment

Working...
                                X