Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your 2018, 2019, 2020. and 2021 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Scored 5 amazing cars from Gumtree today! (For those of you who don't know, Gumtree is basically an Australian Craigslist)
    J. Curby Gremlin
    Petey Pacer
    Grem with Weapon
    Gearett Taylor
    My Name is Not Chuck with Cart (2015 version, not the 2009 variation)

Comment

Nice additions, Aussie McQueen! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll add photos later... I received 2018 Singles case B from Get Me Collectibles on Monday... there are several great new Cars in this case.

Comment

Received Todd Marcus (Cars 3 version) from eBay this afternoon!

Comment

Received 2 Cars 3 Todd Marcuses from Ebay this afternoon! One has an error where the Lightyear text is missing on both back tyres.

Comment

Nice additions SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen.

Here are my most recent eBay purchases... the Scavenger Hunt Metallic Bobby Swift was purchased by the seller at a Target store and the Gabriel/Aiden 2 pack was purchased by a seller at a Walmart store... no sign of them within 100 miles of me at this time so I bought on eBay.

eBay
              by carter.chris, on Flickr

My photo will not display in this thread... but it does show up in reply 4 here:
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-the-2018-Cars

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Nice additions SamB2003 and Aussie McQueen.

Here are my most recent eBay purchases... the Scavenger Hunt Metallic Bobby Swift was purchased by the seller at a Target store and the Gabriel/Aiden 2 pack was purchased by a seller at a Walmart store... no sign of them within 100 miles of me at this time so I bought on eBay.

eBay
                by carter.chris, on Flickr

My photo will not display in this thread... but it does show up in reply 4 here:
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-the-2018-Cars
                Thanks, cac1959, and great scores yourself!

Comment

Scored the Cars 3 Thunder Hollow Challenge Playset from Gumtree today! (which if you don't know, Gumtree is an Australian Craigslist)

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
                    Scored the Cars 3 Thunder Hollow Challenge Playset from Gumtree today! (which if you don't know, Gumtree is an Australian Craigslist)
                    If you're looking on gumtree for cars, i wonder if you've seen any of my cars for sale?.... Do you look as far as Wa?

Comment

Originally posted by dinoco slurpee View Post
                      If you're looking on gumtree for cars, i wonder if you've seen any of my cars for sale?.... Do you look as far as Wa?
                      Don't think I've seen them, sorry, I usually only buy cars on Gumtree from Melbourne but there are sometimes a few exceptions. Can you please send me a few of your ads?

Comment

just back from city break to milan/bergamo, found some nice cars stuff, best were kinder cars eggs, did spot mr drippy, first time i,d seen him but at 17 euro he was too pricey

Comment

I received a great package from rossibutton on Monday... A Toys R US Racing Legends 4 pack, Stu Scattershields, and RSC Intro Ramone... the first 2 have not been released in the US and I've never seen the Intro Ramone at a TRU in the US... Many thanks, rossibutton!

40762632552_6860ca5a41_z.jpg

Comment

Stu!!!

Comment

Received Terry Kargas off eBay tonight! Also, on Sunday, I finally watched Cars 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X