X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogity
    replied
    stephenson aint bad for 9.99, anything more, it aint worth it, however will you be able to buy it in a couple of months, I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• MrBrownstone
    replied
    Matrix updated to include Toymaster case assortments.

There's a date in the above matrix that shows when that assortment was last spotted. The Carla case has come in since that update. If people don't report the case assortments spotted in the stores, the matrix doesn't get updated.

L33t0nG - Did you spot the prices of thwe Singles and Mega Sized item in Toymaster?

Leave a comment:

• FirefighterUK
    replied
    Called in the local Asda Superstore this evening to find a huge Cars 2 display. Toys, clothes you name it!! Does anyone know if the Mater with the Stephenson train is anything special/different? Tesco Superstore on the other hand was pitiful!!

Leave a comment:

• L33t0nG
    replied
    Toymaster has now got Case C Singles in store, as well as all the lego/duplo

Leave a comment:

• L33t0nG
    replied
    What case is Carla from, from Argos? I'm confused now, as Carlas not in either A or C, only in B, E, & F :/

Oh BTW, my local Toymaster has Case A's in... And by the truck load :/ (I was in informed on delivery day) There associated with Midgco Toys i think? But there now a Toymaster.. :/ I don't know if its a mish mash of the two stores. Thats singles, will confirm for the other sizes..

*edit* if my memory serves me correct, the cases they had in were all A's.. :/ Mega.. Not sure they got launchers :/

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    firefighter, thats strange cos I was in town today, not 100 yards from ds, and you know what, didnt go in, however did spot a ride a long mater in the window of bm bargains for 24 quid

Leave a comment:

• FirefighterUK
    replied
    Popped in my local Tesco this evening and did the usual flypast of the toy aisle to see if anything new on the Cars front. A trolley load of case A had turned up to fill the box of slow moving case A already in there. New arrival was the London Bus carry case for £19.99 I was abit disappointed at the quality of it. Not worth the money in my opinion. Even my compulsive nature didnt take over (my Wife was shocked!!!). I will pick it up in TK MAXX somewhere down the line.

Leave a comment:

• Rippers
    replied
    Case A in Asda
    John Lewis had them in aswell but they where £4.99 not sure which case I would guess A from the assortment

Leave a comment:

• MrBrownstone
    replied
    Thanks guys - matrices updated...

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Mega Size case A and B also in Smyths, still no single B & E for Carla yet... sainsburys mega's are £9.99 with 25% off, well I think i read it rite

Leave a comment:

• madbob
    replied
    Also saw Cars 2 Mega size Case A at Sainsbury's but no price was shown.

Leave a comment:

• madbob
    replied
    Mr B

Debenham's have the 1st case of launchers with Gearsley, Schnell, Shu and LM.

£12 each

Leave a comment:

• Rippers
    replied
    Tesco now £4.47 Boooo!
    Found Luigi and Guido today so I'm up to date in the UK for now..

On the look out for Carla, Miles Axelrod and Petrou Trunkouv

Leave a comment:

• MrBrownstone
    replied
    Thanks for the update pirelliboy. I'll update the matrix accordingly on Friday as I don't want to send people off on a wild goosechase before then to TRU claiming that this site says that the cases are there!

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Good job Mr B, I still haven't came across any yet but am told Friday's going to be the day. will report my findings also

Leave a comment:

Working...
X