New Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cars

I would like to share some pictures of new cars in this post.
    Only want to share some cars, and so we will see what we will get in future.
    I do not answer where are they from and when they are available, since I do not know too. enjoy...

Francesco Bernoulli - black bottom
    I guess most of you do not like this new car, but yes, it is a new one I got.

Kabuki Mater

UK military truck

John in light green paint

Miguel's crew chief

Hi-Low Radiator Spring Ramone

Hugo with hat

UK Cab

Bug with hat
    Last edited by lovemini; 08-30-2012, 12:59 AM. Reason: add more

Wow... More great new Cars... even the Francesco...

Many thanks for posting these photos, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Lovemini I always enjoy seeing your posts as its good to see what may be coming out in the future. I would love to get a john lassetire car with the surf board. This looks like a nice model along with the pale green one. Hope you can share more future releases with us

Comment

These are great lovemini - thanks

I always enjoy seeing what new items you find - they give me hope that more are on their way

Comment

cripes I could make that rs ramone myself!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            cripes I could make that rs ramone myself!
            No sir you could not! The wheel bases in a Hydraulic Ramone and a regular-wheeled Ramone do not match up even though it looks that way. It would take some serious work.

I tried myself and now have parts to a Yellow Ramone and Hydraulic Ramone just sitting there in a baggie.

Comment

And of course, great stuff lovemini! I like the green wood paneled truck best.

Comment

so are they customs or genuine future releases?

Comment

I must have that UK Military truck!!

Comment

john the pick up is so cool, i need that so bad

Comment

ok, but surely thats too clever a concept for mattel

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                      No sir you could not! The wheel bases in a Hydraulic Ramone and a regular-wheeled Ramone do not match up even though it looks that way. It would take some serious work.

I tried myself and now have parts to a Yellow Ramone and Hydraulic Ramone just sitting there in a baggie.

Comment

there are all the cars made by Mattel and I am 110% sure you will get these too soon or later.

Comment

Amazing stuff, George! I wish there wasn't such a huge gap in time these days from when you get them and we see them in stores.....

Comment

Hey, just asking, did you put the photos of Union Jack Ramone, and Kabuki Mater? Cause im really desperate to see them.

Comment

Hi C#10, I did not post the photos yet, I have not them yet, but my friend had them already. I will post pics if I get them

Comment

Working...
                              X