No announcement yet.

Recent finds: May 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boogity, I already got that little judas... there's nothing nowhere can't even get my free lego with the sun... This place sucks

Comment

Went to a small town in western Ohio after work today... Kmart had done a pretty nice job with a small Cars2 display... I bought these:

The price sticker called the Pit Crew Mater "Cars2 Starter" and the price was $6.99... I was pleasantly surprised to find the Holley Shiftwell and Francesco Bernoulli Lights and Sounds Cars... I really like the Lights and Sounds 1:55 scale Cars...

Now I've got a Target Lights and Sounds 4 pack that I either need to return or sell (the 4 pack has McQueen, Francesco, Holley, and Finn.

The Kohl's in Richmond (Indiana) had gotten in a couple of cases of singles... loads of Rod Torque Redline... no sign of anything newer...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

pricing is so much better as overhere...great pics
        need to get those wallmart exclusives

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Why can't the US stores come to Britain. Are stores get all the exact same products with no exclusives whatsoever... So no recent finds on my watch... Plus all my finds come from the postman

Comment

I can confirm that, postman pats van was up there yesterday, mind you ru5ty did come down to show me what he got, and whats more the empty packing went into boogitys bin!

Comment

Finally found a Carla on a decent card. Every other one I've seen has had a mangled upper left corner.

Comment

Has the TRU 10 pack of racers been released in the western side of the world yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                  Has the TRU 10 pack of racers been released in the western side of the world yet?
                  Not as far as I know... it was listed on the TRU Canadian website, but taken down... it's not listed as a Toys R Us item on the US site... It would be great if it would come out the weekend that the movie debuts.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

USPS delivers: 5/26/11: 7 packages!

USPS delivers: 5/26/11... Came home from work today to find 7 packages waiting for me on the dining room table... 2 more sets of the Collect and Connect Puzzles for friends in the UK and in Canada... 3 Cars2 books (came in 3 packages but should have come in 1 package), 2 more Cars GeoTrax R/C Cars (Radiator Springs McQueen and Doc Hudson), and 2 great packages from my Canadian friend cvc1968:

Here's what Conrad sent me:

Apple cab - I said I wasn't going to collect any more Cab only semis, but I made an exception, and I'm sure many of you would have too...

Many thanks, cvc1968!

Comment

Glad I could help Chris!
                      I am happy the Apple Cab found a good home

Comment

Can't wait to get mine! looks great Chris

Comment

Had to go to the Cincinnati (Ohio) area for work today... I was going to make the rounds at several stores but ended up only stopping at 1 Toys R Us, 1 Kmart, 1 Target, 1 Walmart, and 1 Meijer... Found 4 cases of the E singles - bought several Miles Axelrod and Petrov Trunkov as well as 2 of 5 Lightning McQueen with Metallic Paint at the TRU store... Left 11 exclusive Pit Crew Mater at the Kmart... Nothing new at the Walmart... At the Target I got a Deluxe Charge Ups charger and 1 each of the corrected cardback Holley Shiftwell, Francesco Bernoulli, and Professor Z... The Meijer had the same selection that the local one has... I was satisfied with my purchases and headed home... I'll add pictures of Miles and Petrov later.

Here's Miles:

Last edited by cac1959; 05-28-2011, 11:07 AM. Reason: Added picture

Comment

great scores- My TRU in Vancouver only has finn mcmissles and LMQ on the pegs!

Comment

Gold flame McQueen

Gold Wheel

Silver Flame

Silver wheel

Gold vs Silver

Three versions

Comment

A simple question:
                                I got a color change mcqueen, I think it is , yellow one, but how can change its color?
                                Help...

Comment

Working...
                                X