Recent finds: May 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi George,
    They change colour by putting them in either cold or warm water.
    You may have to play with them when you're in the bath!

Comment

The seller told me that yellow one is not color change

Comment

found Rod Torque Redline lights and sounds version...we like the L/S versions, little bit more weight...and they make noise LOL
        and bought one of the playsets...the spy plain is small, but loads of fun flying of the table...other thing the playsets can be combined no to one bigger track
        Last edited by DaFickser; 05-28-2011, 03:40 PM. Reason: adding picture

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

I like the Lights and Sounds Rod Torque Redline... I haven't seen that one in the US... The Lights and Sounds 1:55 series are my favorites so far... That price you pay is painful though... Thanks for the great picture.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found my first Miles and Petrov singles. One of each at Fred Meyer. Woot.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              I like the Lights and Sounds Rod Torque Redline... I haven't seen that one in the US... The Lights and Sounds 1:55 series are my favorites so far... That price you pay is painful though... Thanks for the great picture.
              the price is painfull indeed but can't tell the lady at the counter the price is high compared with prices elsewhere in the world as what effect would that have... an useless discussion, waist of time...we better get home quick and unpack VROOOOOM

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
                Found my first Miles and Petrov singles. One of each at Fred Meyer. Woot.
                Congrats on your score, sodabear!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Finish Line Frenzy Lightning McQueen without riveting

Comment

George you find the best stuff!
                    That's the only kind of error I've never found or owned

Comment

Now that there is one sweet score, George. Congrats.

Comment

Finish Line Frenzy Lightning McQueen... some assembly required... those 3 words parents/grandparents dread...

That is one fantastic score, George... thanks for sharing the pictures.

Comment

Sweet cars George, thanks for sharing...

Comment

Working...
                          X