Show Us Your Favorite: Tunerz Vehicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Favorite: Tunerz Vehicle

Show us your favorite Tunerz... it can be a single or a Deluxe or even larger... it can be opened or carded... It can be from Cars, Cars2, or Cars Toons

it can be a mattel 1:55, a Disney Store 1:43... or even larger

Here's my favorite Tunerz:

Metallic DJ

he looks great, too bad the other tunerz never got the same metallic treatment

Show us your favorite Tunerz.

I really like Ichigo.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Great choice, carslover... DJ with Metallic Paint is my favorite Mattel Tunerz... and I too wish that Mattel would have come out with metallic versions of Snot Rod, Boost, and Wingo.

Of the series that Mattel finished, I probably prefer the Impound Tunerz over the Tunerz with flames, although I was glad to see the Tunerz with flames in the 2013 series.

I'd also like to see Mattel release the Tunerz with light up flames.

How about a version of the Tunerz featuring metallic paint, boots, flames and light up all at once? Yeah, right...

And even though I much prefer the Mattel 1:55 Cars to the Disney Store 1:43 Cars, my favorite Tunerz series is the Disney Store Tunerz that light up:

And if I had to pick one from that series, it would be this one:

I like Snot Rod... I'd love a chance to drive a real life version for a week (or until the first tank of gas got down to almost empty)...

Sorry for the blurry photo...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Are the light up Boost, Wingo & DJ from those two packs any different than the ones that came out last year?
        My favorite is also a DS light up (from last year's set):

Comment

Well I gotta say my favorite is the Metallic DJ as well...but like Chris and Carlos I am a huge fan of the light up Tunerz, and Kabuto Ninja is my fav!!

Comment

Here are my favorite mini Tunerz.

Comment

Scavenger- great choice, Kabuto Ninja looks too cool. I also like stripped Kabuto as well but for me it has to be Tabinu - He was hard to find in the U.K, I am still looking!

Comment

Mine is the SDCC Mater with Flames and he lights up aswell!

Comment

I like Komodo!
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X