Show Us Your Favorite: Mini Racers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Favorite: Mini Racers

Which is your favourite Mini Racer? Mine is Florida Ramone.

It’s a tough one as they are all cool �� but If I had to choose....Louise Nash, love the colours and the size. Metallic Jackson and LMQ are really nice as well tho!

Comment

Idk, Arvy would definitely have to be one of them though.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, VANDANCE and Aussie!

Comment

Good question, SamB2003... I have all of the first wave (1 through 24), the 4 new singles, and the first 2 3 packs... I haven't opened all of them yet - need to be able to display them.

And I've seen the 15 pack at a Target but didn't buy it.

I like metallic finish Cars... I will go with the Metallic Paint Fabulous Lightning McQueen from the 3 pack for now.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good reply, Chris! I’ve seen the Metallic racers at my TRUs.

Comment

think mine is smokey

Comment

Great reply, Boogity.

Comment

Great post and comments, ODwyerPW,,, your reasons why those 3 are your favorites are spot on...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I like River Scott because it's a nice tribute to Wendell Scott, first african american to compete and win a Nascar race. I'd love to see a nice HeyDay River Scott car.

I like Strip 'the king' Weathers because Richard Petty deserved a good tribute car. Love the over-sized tires on his SuperBee frame.

I like Green Chick Hicks because of his exaggerated stickers. The scheme does a good job reflecting how over the top his self promotion goes.

I like New Mater because they went through the trouble of fixing his headlight, strobe light and hood. It's a different casting than rusty Mater. Good car. (Now I'd like to see it in a metallic paint job like Flo).

Who doesn't like Ramone? The Intro Ramone is my favorite among them.
                    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 02-07-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X