Cars: and the F is for ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars: and the F is for ....

The Alphabet series continues with the letter F and you can post all you like about CARS starting with the letter F.

With the F from Ferrari. The classic racing cars brand is represented by M. Schumacher as Ferrari F430 and Mama Bernoulli in a Ferrrai 312, a classic F1 race car with 'spagetti' exhaust, in the Cars movies. Biggest fans of course are Guido and Luigi.
    Ferrari 312 Ferrari in CARS

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Frank!

100_7386.JPG
    Allan Gladfelter original:

Allen Frank 2.jpg

Comment

Keep the F Cars coming... here's one... Finn McMissile... this one is the Ransburg edition that was first in a D23 package and then in a Walmart exclusive Cars 2 DVD/Blu-ray bundle.

There are many more Cars starting with the letter F... several have been posted on the PCD Facebook group... let's see more people posting here on the PCD Forum!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Fillmore!! I have his normal version, the Race Team version, the Radiator Springs Classic 2017 version, and his Thailand variant carded.

Comment

Foam cooler:
          100_7646.JPG

Comment

Instead of the Dinoco stuff they should get the organic drinks from Fillmore

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

LOL Builds race tracks...

Comment

Working...
              X