Memo Rojas Jr (Mexico)
    0.00%
    Russian Racer (Russia)
    14.81%
    I can't pick just one
    11.11%
    None - I don't care for any of the Super Chase Cars
    3.70%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I voted for Frosty... while I thought this would be the one most difficult to find, I was able to obtain it... thanks to jeaks for a trade and to our donor, many members were able to obtain one.

I also like how there is not the thick black paint around the side windows like there was with Flash and Long Ge.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I picked Frosty because out of those 5 places, Australia is the only one I've been to. Also thought he looked the coolest too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I chose Russian Racer. Im not sure why, but he's ny favourite. Love his design.

Frosty comes in close 2nd followed by Memo Rojas Jr. Long Ge and Flash are tied

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I may be biased, but Frosty is my favourite followed by Long Ge! And the real Frosty is a great guy! Only thing that annoys me about the car is that the map of Oz is wrong way! Other than that, fave by far!!

Comment

I chose Frosty too. I wasn't buying into this Super Chase nonsense until I saw Frosty. Then I thought, well maybe I'll just get that one. Then the Super Case came out and naturally I had to get one, so there went my Frosty money. Still hoping I can get a Frosty to add to my collection. I guess I'd need two, have to open him up!

Comment

I voted I couldn't pick just one (Thanks for adding that cac! It relieved a lot of stress haha)

I have a very close tie between Long Ge, Frosty and Vitaly.. but my opinion may change if somehow I can get my hands on a Long Ge...

Comment

Fillmore...I'd love to get my hands on any of them (other then Frosty).

I should probably buy them with Long Ge and Flash first....but I want Vitaly and Memo more LOL (well want them all anyways)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Voted for Russian Racer because it gives me the oommppphh feel
                  Long Ge and Frosty would be runner up! They are both special in their own way

Comment

I like frosty and memos

Don't have either but still like them

Comment

i vote for long Ge, the details of the livery are amazing!!

Comment

dont care for any of them, I think theyre pretty naff, sorry, none will be added to the boogity collection!

anyways frostys a snowman for dangs sake!

Comment

I had to go with frosty since i was lucky enough to win one, although i think i would have voted for him anyway with the russian a close second.

Comment

Hmm...no love for memo?
                            to be honest, and in my opinion, all 5 of these are absolutely beautiful.

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Frosty - it's a biased vote as he's the only one I have...

Comment

Working...
                              X