Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these 2016 Movie Moments is your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these 2016 Movie Moments is your favorite?

I normally don't run more than 1 poll at a time... but the long winter Car drought is over in a big way... many new cases of Deluxe, Singles, and Movie Moments have been or are in the process of being released... So we want to know...

Which of the following 2016 Movie Moments is your favorite?

Case B:

Case C:

Heather Drifeng/Michelle Motoretta
    Mater and McQueen with no tires
    Jeff Gorvette Pitty/John Lassetire
    Lizzie/Stanley
    Artie/Brian Fee Clamp
    Dan Sclarkenberg/Kim Carllins

I'm going to have a tough time picking just one of these... Are you? Let us know.
    Heather Drifeng/Michelle Motoretta
    8.33%
    Mater/McQueen with no tires
    33.33%
    Jeff Gorvette Pitty/John Lassetire
    0.00%
    Lizzie/Stanley
    16.67%
    Artie/Brian Fee Clamp
    8.33%
    Dan Sclarkenberg/Kim Carllins
    33.33%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

mater is a classic with no tires

Comment

Even with all the McQueens & Maters in the collection... Gotta go with them.

Comment

liz and stan, believe it or not I havnt got stan!

Comment

I still haven't voted - I can't make up my mind among 3 of the 2 packs.

And while it's not my favorite 2 pack I see Brian Fee Clamp as being fantastic to use to make a custom Apple Crew Chief.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I like Artie and Brian

Comment

Love the cars with no tires...I had been thinking for years they should make these!

Comment

I finally voted for Dan and Kim... I've always been partial to 2 packs with 2 new Cars... and I like Heather/Michelle too... but in the end, I decided that since I'd been waiting for Dan since back in the Final Lap series to vote for Dan and Kim.

Comment

Working...
                X