Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these new Cars is your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these new Cars is your favorite?

Thanks to Homercleez for the picture... he found these in a store in Australia earlier... which of these following Cars is your favorite?

1. MA Brake Drumm (upper left)
    2. Towga Gremlin (upper right)
    3. Jason Hubkap (lower left)
    4. Alex Machino (lower right)

Let us know!
    MA Brake Drumm
    0.00%
    Towga Gremlin
    30.00%
    Jason Hubkap
    40.00%
    Alex Machino
    30.00%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I'll go with Jason Hubkap because he's a new model. He's actually smaller than Brian Gearlooski, from what I've heard. Towga Gremlin and Alex Machino are pretty nice too, but not up to Jason in my opinion.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Eenie, meenie, minie, moe... From a character standpoint I'm probably leaning towards MA Brake Drumm as she is a character from Cars... From a diecast, it's either Jason Hubkap or Towga Gremlin... but probably Jason Hubkap.

And while I like pittys, they've been treated as an afterthought by Mattel for years... I guess I'm still not happy that Mattel canceled the Team Crew Sets and withheld the Mood Springs Pitty from the 2009 Cars Collector Guide.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i,ll go for alex

Comment

It would be logical to go for MA Brake Drumm being a Cars 1 caracter, but as I like the lemons I voted for Towga.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

I had to go with Alex. Get a pitty without having to buy the racer or chief (or both...) that I already have.

Comment

I vote for Alex as I have always really like the pittys and crew chiefs

Comment

Jason Hubkap!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X