Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which diorama should I build?

Right then...

In addition to building a GotFrank copy of Radiator Springs I intend on making a diorama of one of the 3 World Grand Prix's from Cars 2 using the KMart Rubber Tyre racers (and leavign a gap for Rip).

The big question is, which one should I build? I like all three but know how much time it takes and how much time I actually get to spend on them that only one is realistic...

So, which one should I build?

To make it easier I've uploaded screen grabs of the 3 different start venues:

Tokyo

Porto Corsa

London
    Tokyo
    46.15%
    Porto Corsa
    38.46%
    London
    15.38%
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 12-30-2011, 03:23 PM. Reason: Added screen grabs

I personally like the Tokyo track. With London, you never really see enough of the whole track because the race is interrupted, and Porto Corsa would be difficult to build accurately with all the bridges, water, and red tile roofs.

Comment

Sorry, it's just the starting line that I'll be building, not the whole course

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
        I'd do Porto Corsa start line personally. They will all be hard though.

Comment

good luck with it, youll need it, porto corsa of course

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
            Oh, if it's just the starting line I would vote Porto Corsa. My bad.

One vote from Tokyo is symbolically moved to Porto Corsa.

Comment

Do them all. Tokyo was the first race so start there. You probably have 4 1/2 more years to finish them before Cars 3 comes out.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Porto Corsa.

Comment

As you live in the UK, I think you should build the London one, to show your support for your country.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                  X