Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good would you rate the first Cars movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good would you rate the first Cars movie?

Out of 10 (no half marks allowed - the site won't let me) how good was the first cars movie (without taking the merchandise into account?)

Please vote and then reply to the thread to justify your vote
    41.67%
    58.33%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%

I'm assuming that 10 is the highest score? If not, I need to re-vote.

My grandson Austin and I watched Cars together over 100 times... he had the entire movie memorized... it was a very neat experience for me... he got me hooked on Cars!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I really enjoyed the first Cars movie. I enjoyed it before I watched it with my son and he's now really into it. We must have watched it in parts 20-30 times now and he (and I) never get tired of it. When we travel anywhere in the car (of distance) he watches it in the car I I drive listenign to it (the soundtrack is actually very good "life is a hightway, I wanna drive it all night long...")

My favourite bit is from the start up until after the Turnerz taument Mack

Comment

10 outta 10, no need to justify that!

Comment

I gave it a 10 out of 10,
          I think its got something that every kid (and adults lol) can enjoy.. Plus you never get bored of watching it again and again.

Comment

I gave it a 9. I have watched the movie easily over 100 times and I never get sick of it. I still weep like a baby every time Lightning stops at the finish line and goes back for the King. I think Pixar has made better movies (Toy Story 3 comes to mind), but Cars will always be the one closest to my heart.

Comment

I gave this one 1 point higher than Cars 2. This movie will always be special for me because it is the first movie my son would watch all the way through and then over again. I enjoyed watching it too and didn't get sick of it like most stuff my kids like to watch.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Easy one this, as a father of two, and a family that never misses a family film at the cinema, especially the Pixars, which we love, i remember seeing the trailer of this one year before it came out and thought that looks cool, but how will it work in reality!!

I work in the motor trade and my kids love to try and connect/bond with me about cars and they were excited too.

Pixar did a wonderfull job in making you fall in love with the characters during the film(as they always do) and make you love and laugh at there personalities

Mater has some amazing one liners in that first film that had us all laughing our socks off or giving a big awhhhhhh too

The film is loved by us all, even today and is watched every few weeks or so

10 out of 10 for us guys.....

Comment

Working...
                X