Who is your favourite Cars 2 Racer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favourite Cars 2 Racer?

Excluding Lightning McQueen (as we can only have 10 options in a poll), who is your favourite Cars 2 racer?

Please also state why you like them - is it something from the movie, the quality of the diecast, their name, who they're based on, etc....
    Francesco Bernoulli
    0.00%
    Raoule CaRoule
    26.32%
    Jeff Gorvette
    10.53%
    Max Schnell
    5.26%
    Carla Veloso
    10.53%
    Rip Clutchgoneski
    15.79%
    Miguel Camino
    0.00%
    Lewis Hamilton
    26.32%
    Shu Todoroki
    5.26%
    Nigel Gearsley
    0.00%

Not being biased towards my own country I've got to go with Lewis Hamilton. I like the quality and look of the diecast (Mattel 1:55) as it seems to be one of the better Cars 2 ones to me. I also like the gap in his front two teeth...

Comment

Another tough question... For regular paint jobs or Metallic Finish paint jobs?

For regular, I have several favorites... Lewis, Nigel, Max, Shu, Raoul, Miguel, Carla... I can't vote for Rip as he hasn't been officially released... think I'll still go with... Raoul Caroule... I like the blue... My grandson's favorite is Max.

For metaillic paint, it's currently Nigel Gearsley; that may change when Raoul Caroule gets released...

For Chrome, I have to go with Lewis Hamilton - Lewis is one of my 2 Chrome Cars2 racers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'll go with Max. I still don't think any of the C2 racers hold a candle to the Piston Cup cars from the original movie. I have a bad feeling that when we finally get Rip he's going to be a disappointment- a 99% plastic toy, a là Francesco.

Comment

Nigel or Lewis for me

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
            Nigel or Lewis for me
            COme on Rippers - it's a Poll and you can only pick one (Nigel was 2nd for me)

Comment

Lewis for me. Nice quality car with great lines.

Comment

I liked Carla Veloso. Check out the beautiful and full decal on her sexy body!!

Comment

I like Shu. Cool car. Cool paint job.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

J'aime bien Raoul ÇaRoule. I ought to start calling him Raoul "Alt-128"aRoule.

Veloso has never appealed to me that much. I like Jeff's character and the flag on the side, and Lewis diecasts. Then there's the elusive Rip (still trying to guess where Rearendia on the map). Todoroki was an early fave but Nigel and Camino are funny in the video game. Max is also a sleek car, on screen and diecast. I am not a fan of Francesco.

PS: My sister says hers is Shu.

Comment

I'd have to go with either Shu or Lewis

Comment

raoule caroule, love the german dtm

Comment

hamilton - the little twerp for me too, excellent size and quality
                          do like miguel too, but the biggest disapoointment is shu, the build quality there is rubbish

on the subject of raoul, im surprised it wasnt called michele, after the legendry french lady m/s mouton, check her out on u tube with the audi quattro, genius

Comment

thought there would be more than 13 replies by now, very disappointing

Comment

Rip, love the colours...

Comment

Working...
                              X