hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!

Hello all. Long time action figure collector who started buying Cars figures last May with my 7 year old daughter. I live west of Cleveland Ohio, and my typical schedule of hitting up 15 to 20 retail stores a week already for wwe,marvel,dc and other figures has come in handy for cars. I've attached a couple photos of some of our cars and my current track layout. My profile picture is our modified lighting body that has been placed on a traxxas truck. I have a good size race track in the back yard so it seemed a natural fit. Glad to be here and plan to contribute to store findings often.

Welcome to PCD, sbdolan! Glad to have you join us... West of Cleveland - my mom's sister (my aunt) used to live in Elyria and we'd go visit them frequently when we were kids (a long time ago)... it's great to have a lot of stores to visit for various figures, and if you're shopping for other figures it's good to check for Cars too... I look forward to you sharing your I like your display case and your track setup and your backyard track - I imagine you and your daughter enjoy Cars... again, welcome to the PCD website... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris,
      I live in South Amherst and drive through Elyria daily for work on my way to Westlake. That Toys R Us was a huge part of my childhood in the 80s!

Comment

Working...
      X