Hello from Dayton, Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Dayton, Ohio

Greetings from Dayton. Glad to be here, I am a Cars enthusiast and Mini Racer collector (currently). I have been a mechanic for 17 years and a vehicle wrapper for the last 10 years so I love these films. Although I am newer to the world having kids a few years ago got me back into the films and when my wife came home with a blind box for our son the collection started. I also have been getting into customizing my own minis. I can’t wait to share some of my collection and things I have been working on. Cheers!

Greetings, Vinyl_Toup! Welcome! I lived in the Dayton area (Kettering) from 2nd grade until I went to college and I will still occasionally make trips to the area to Cars shop although fewer since then pandemic began... that's a great story about how you started your collection and that you make your own custom minis... I look forward to seeing pictures of your collection and your customs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Greetings from Australia! Welcome to this site! Hope you have lots of fun on here. Can't wait to see your collection and your customs.

Comment

Greetings from the UK! Collecting cars is full of highs and lows. It's a great feeling finding cars on your wants list - especially unexpectedly! The cars community has changed over the years, but there's always a good welcome and many of us have become good friends as a result of cars collecting!

Comment

Working...
        X