New Member-RBCars77

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member-RBCars77

Hello, I'm RBCars77 I have been collecting cars since the first movie came out in 2006. I also collect some Hot Wheels (the movie & entertainment cars) and I'm really excited for the new Planes die-casts. I really enjoy collecting and I'm happy to be a member here! I'm not really the trading type since I collect all of the cars loose, but I'm able to get a hold of a lot of the newer releases such as Case F singles and if a trade seems appealing to me I'll try my best to fulfill it.
    Last edited by RBCars77; 06-27-2013, 10:53 PM.
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Welcome to Enablers Semi-Anonymous. I'm also enjoying the HotWheels Retro Entertainment line. But I'm only collecting the ones that appeal to me there. You found a good place for info & folks looking to help each other out. Cheers!

I see you have your own blog going. Please be mindful of intellectual property of others. Ask permission before using pictures\video. Give credit where credit is due with information. As we've had problems in the past with these issues. Usurping tends to upset people in the community. That being said good luck in your endeavors there.
    Last edited by GotFrank; 06-27-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info! All of the videos and some of the photos I used are actually my own the videos are from my YouTube channel RCcars5.

Comment

Weclome to PCD!!!

Comment

welcome

Comment

How do you upload that custom banner that many members have with there name that appears whenever they reply to a post?

Comment

Welcome from another noob

Comment

Welcome to the PCD party pal!

Comment

welcome
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

welcome to pcd

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                      How do you upload that custom banner that many members have with there name that appears whenever they reply to a post?
                      Scroll all the way up. Then go to the "settings" tab at the top right of your screen. Then scroll down a bit there's an "edit signature" tab on the left side of the screen. People are testing out their sigs here: http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...he-heck-do-you

Comment

Welcome to PCD, RBCars77.. From eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks, but when I upload an image and when I preview the signature the image is not there it's just a code. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Welcome to another mid-westerner!
                            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                              Thanks, but when I upload an image and when I preview the signature the image is not there it's just a code. Thanks for your help.
                              Hey RBC, for your sig, you need to host your sig somewhere like photobucket, you cant upload it to the site.

Once you have uploaded it to something like PB, just copy the link to the picture and paste it into the sig box and make sure that before it you put [ING] and at the end [/ING]

That should do the job!

HTH

Comment

Working...
                              X