las vegas reporting to the crew.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• las vegas reporting to the crew.

i hope to enjoy as much as you guys have in this awesome site!!
    my son and myself as many here, recently started collecting and we're kinda new about it, so we hope we can gain some experience along this new journey. we're open and willing to learn from the pros. thank you all in advance.

Welcome to PCD, David&davidmcqueen... there are many great people who can help you gain experience... many like to trade... and if you find something new in Las Vegas, just remember... what happens (to be found) in Vegas, doesn't need to stay in Vegas!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to PCD!! Let us know if you need help with anything!

Comment

Welcome!
        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Welcome, lots of friendly people here...

Comment

welcome to the cars parade

Comment

looking forward to get our collecting needs in your hands. Browsing a bit here and there i notice that our collection is quite small in comparision to others but my son who's just turn 4 is so exited about expanding it as soon as possible.
              while i'm at it, can someone sort of explain me how to make my own PCD signature? thank you in advance.

Comment

Welcome to PCD

Comment

welcome

Comment

As my peeps from Belgium say "Greetz!"

Comment

welcome!
                      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

thank you all for the support. i was hoping somebody could help me out with some pointers so i can make the pcd signature, i'm not so good with the pc. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by David&davidmcqueen View Post
                          looking forward to get our collecting needs in your hands. Browsing a bit here and there i notice that our collection is quite small in comparision to others but my son who's just turn 4 is so exited about expanding it as soon as possible.
                          while i'm at it, can someone sort of explain me how to make my own PCD signature? thank you in advance.
                          I'd like to know too. Please share!

Comment

Read through this, it should help. And folks are testing them out there as well.
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...he-heck-do-you

Comment

Welcome!
                              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                              X