Family of Cars Collectors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family of Cars Collectors

My 6 yo son is a huge Cars collector and we are too. We spend a lot of time "Walmarting" as we call it, visiting multiple Walmarts, Targets, Kmarts in search of new Cars and now Planes. We hit the jackpot last night at the Bremen GA Walmart! The display was a large one but was half empty and in disarray but there were 2 Yukios. We also found Zed from Planes. All in all we had big grins on our faces waling out of the Walmart with our 3 finds. Also found a Chase Deluxe Mater Fan. The new Deluxes just hit our area and saw 3 of Chase Francescos in Hiram- one each at Walmart, Kmart and Target Monday.

Welcome to the site!
    Lots of good info and good people on here!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Chantilly Lady - glad to have you with us... It's good to have a family that shares the love of Cars, hunting and collecting...

Walmarting - I like that term... So I guess I do Walmarting as well as Targeting, Toys R USing, and Kmarting and Meijering... great term - thanks for sharing it with us.

Congratulations on your awesome finds... looking forward to hearing more from you... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the PCD party! Like the term but don't think it works in the UK. Asdaing, Tescoing, Smything and Morrisoning doesn't have the same ring to it lol

Comment

Whoo hoo for you on your awesome finds! Welcome as well.
          May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Great way to find us right there! A family that hunts together stays together! Welcome!!

Comment

welcome to the site
              it's great the whole family is into it

Comment

welcome!
                My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Welcome! Nice to hear that the whole familiy is contributing to the hunt! My familiy already helped me a lot with finding cars

Comment

Welcome! Congrats on finding Yukio! I love car hunting! Me and my mom both go it. Just wish the gas was cheaper :P
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

A warm welcome to you (and your family)

Comment

Working...
                      X