Hello From the Pioneer Valley!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From the Pioneer Valley!

Been collecting cars since 2006 just after the movie came out. Just a couple at first, then growing from there. I work in the medical field as a Bio-Medical Equipment Tech and repair medical equipment all over the Northeast U.S. I live in a small log cabin that was built in 1892. I got married in 2007 and my wife puts up with all these cars lying around our house. Spend my winters snowboarding and summers rebuilding the house. I like knowing that there's tons of people with the same addiction as me. Glad I was turned on to this forum and I frequent Take 5. Some names I already recognize.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

welcome!
      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

welcome to pcd

Comment

Yello!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the PCD Party

Comment

welcome along

Comment

welcome to collecting craze party!
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Wraukn... it's good to have you as part of our family... Repairing medical equipment - that sounds like a challenging yet rewarding field... and living in an old log cabin - sounds almost like a flashback to the simpler life of Radiator Springs... Members with a Cars addiction? Never... well maybe... OK, definitely... but I feel as a whole our Cars community is a great group of people... glad to see you recognize some names... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hey Wraukn welcome aboard! Good to see a fellow Snowboarder in the house!! Im back in NJ now but I spent 4 years in Colorado in my 20's with the sole purpose of Snowboarding! Havent done too much lately as I am a bit older now with 3 kids but will be getting back into it now that my son is a little older! See ya around!!

Comment

Welcome over Wraukn!!

Comment

Welcome!
                          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Welcome over here!

Comment

welcome as well.
                              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                              X