New Member from the UK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from the UK!

Hello everyone! I've been reading bits and pieces on this site for a while-even posted last week in the forum so thought I would introduce myself! I'm a female Cars collector with my son Joshua, we started collecting the cars this year and are really enjoying it! We got in to collecting as my son is Autistic and one of few things that gets his attention span to work is anything related to Disney Cars so as a result I slowly started to become interested too!...So, that's us! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome! Its nice to know your son can find joy in such the wonderful world that is Disney Pixar Cars
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the PCD party!

Comment

Welcome! I am also a UK car collector motivated by my 3 year old daughters love for Disney cars! Where are you in the UK? I'm in Portsmouth! Welcome! Xxx

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Joshuasmummy... glad to have you here with us... I have an autistic nephew who got into Cars and still is to this day (he's now a teenager) - he takes great care of his Cars... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome!
              RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Welcome to one of the best forums for cars information pictures and lots more including some of the nicest collectors around

Comment

welcome!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Welcome from another UK member

Comment

welcome to PCD

Comment

Great to have you join PCD!! Let us know if we can help with anything

Comment

Welcome to PCD

Comment

Welcome to the boards! See you around

Comment

Welcome to another UK collector
                              Where are you based?

Comment

Working...
                              X