No announcement yet.

Hi from L.A. (Lower Alabama)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that I like the unibodies better.

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    Good to hear from another Capitals fan. I grew up in MD also but didn't move that far away. I'm just across the state line in West VA. I still work about 20 miles north of DC. Check out my trading thread and see if I have any extras you are missing.
    What area of MD are you from? I'm from Waldorf, in Charles County. I made a recent trip back in June and it has changed too much I don't recognize a lot of it. Bit of a let down.

Comment

Originally posted by bleurabbit7 View Post
      What area of MD are you from? I'm from Waldorf, in Charles County. I made a recent trip back in June and it has changed too much I don't recognize a lot of it. Bit of a let down.
      I grew up in Olney. Small town in Montgomery County about 10 miles north of DC straight up Georgia Ave. The whole DC/Metro area is just crazy congested now. One of the reasons I moved out to West VA. I'm still close to DC and Baltimore, but I don't really have all the traffic problems. Used to be Clinton was the last big town south of DC on Branch Ave. Now Waldorf is bigger than Clinton.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
      X