Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Scotland

Hi Peeps,

My name is Ray and I am an old big kid that starred collecting Cars about 6 weeks ago. I stumbled on my first one In my local TRU and then found the Facebook page for this site and it's been all downhill from their.

So far I only have a few in my collection with nothing rare or chase but I am loving searching Ebay and my local stores ( not very fruitfull in my part of the UK ).

Great to have found this site and all the great members that help noobs like me.

Hope to get to know you all over the years.

Welcome to PCD and our Facebook page, weebaldy! Glad to have you with us... it's nice to have another old big kid join our ranks... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome weebaldy
          there is a lot of good info on this site

Comment

Welcome to the fun!! Let us know if we can help.

Comment

welcome!
              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

bout ye raymondo!

Comment

Welcome my fellow countryman! Im from Ayr - where abouts are you from, I might be able to help you with one or two spares/doubles I have. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Guys, and Junior, I am in livingston , great to hear from a fellow Scottish addict :-), it will be great to swap collection/ searching stories. Thanks v much for the offer of doubles/ extras, PM me if you have anything you would be willing to sell :-).

Thanks again

Ray
                    Last edited by weebaldy; 10-01-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Welcome as well!
                      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                      X