UK Cars Addict Joins the fold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Cars Addict Joins the fold

Helllo everyone, have been lurking in the background for a while and thought it best to introduce myself.

All started with my 2 year old boy's addiction to Disney cars, we watch Cars DVD's almost every day and I mean every day!!!! So we started collecting the cars but I think I'm more addicted than he is now and trying to get him as much as possible without making us bankrupt.

I wish it was easier to find the cars over here as reading the posts on this site makes me very jealous. Hopefully with like minded people I can find some of the cars missing from my sons collection (and mine )

Look forward to been an active member on here.

Thanks

Nick

Welcome!
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

bout ye nick, cant see you getting away with ************
      Last edited by cac1959; 10-25-2013, 11:17 PM. Reason: Changed member name

Comment

Welcome Nick.
        Not sure about your forum name being ok!? Maybe Nick Stickers would be more apt
        List your haves and needs to see if anyone can help.
        Which part of the UK are you located?
        Last edited by pirelliboy; 10-25-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Quite happy for a name change if I knew how I could do it. Didn't expect to be posting anything oops

I'm from North Lincolnshire, and Rip Cluthgoneski non metallic is number one as that completes my sons cars 2 racers and the list for the rest is growing by the day reading this forum

Comment

Hi, Welcome to the site

There's a few of us from the UK on here so we can relate to feeling the envy of the US finds lol

Be sure to list what you need

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Nick... I've changed your screen name to Nick Stickers - we can change it further if you like... check your e-mail address that you used when you joined the site.

Glad to have another UK collector with us... great story about how you got into Cars... enjoy this special time with your son.

From eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cheers Chris

Comment

welcome!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Cars.jpg

This is some of my boys cars

Comment

welcome to the site Nick

Comment

Welcome to PCD! Let us know if we can help with anything

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Comment

Welcome to another new British collector! I'm in Cambridgeshire! ...did you mean you need a RIP? I have one for trade or sale if you need it :-)

Comment

Welcome as well. Don't feel too bad. There are times when depending upon where in the States you live, you could have that ol' jealous feeling hit ya cause of what's going on elsewhere. Good thing there are a lot of nice folks on these forums that don't mind helping out the "wee" and the "big" kiddies!
                              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                              X