Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Norway!

Greetings all!
    I'm Robin, A.K.A Middelthun which is my surname. Recently I've been looking into Pixar Cars collecting forums and finally decided to register here on PCD. Im born in 2001, making me about 5 years when the first Cars movie came out, diecast was a hit right away. I collected loose cars till early 2012 when i slowly stopped. For the past year I've been wanting to start over, this time keeping the cars in the original package. I am excited to meet new friends and make life long memories here at PCD.

-Robin

I should also mention that i haven't begun collecting yet, but saving up money for wave 1 & 1,5 (Desert), I'll keep you updated.

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
        Welcome to PCD!
        Thanks.

Comment

Greetings and salutations Middlethun!
          Cars collecting is a great hobby. And there are many helpful folks in the community. I hope you find all the Cars you are looking for.

Comment

welcome to pcd from texas

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              Greetings and salutations Middlethun!
              Cars collecting is a great hobby. And there are many helpful folks in the community. I hope you find all the Cars you are looking for.
              Thank you! I'm looking forward too it.

Originally posted by carslover View Post
              welcome to pcd from texas
              Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Middlethun... glad to have you with us... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Welcome to PCD, Middlethun... glad to have you with us... from eastern Indiana... Chris
                  Nice meeting you Chris, glad to be here.

Comment

Good luck with your restart! Welcome as well.
                    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                    X