Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey - from NZ

Hi, im Nathan from New Zealand.
    I only just started collecting Cars about 2 weeks ago!! Better late then never right
    Have been collecting HotWheels for awhile though but got a bit bored with them recently so stumbled across this new addiction. Unfortunately as always we are way behind in cases down here so have been hunting online which lead me here.

Anyway hello & I look forward to hunting the forums for more info.

Welcome to PCD!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Nate79NZ!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome to PCD from Florida

Comment

Hey Nate!

Happy hunting.

Comment

welcome to pcd from texas

Comment

Welcome from Pennsylvania

Comment

Welcome from the Midwest
                May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Welcome to the PCD website, Nate... glad to have you here with us as well as being part of our Facebook group... we have a great Cars community... it's always nice to meet someone who's just started collecting... you can usually find things every time you go into stores... for awhile, anyway.

You may find a few Cars items in your part of the world that haven't been released in the US... such as the Neon Shu Todoroki single... the Ice Racer Francesco single... Taia Decotura and Taco Truck Mater Deluxe Cars... and depending on how close you are to Australia, the Frosty releases.

From eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cheers Chris. Its great having everyones help on fb so far. Ive found a stash of 5 Taia's in a shop recently but no taco maters, i do have him thou.
                    I stumbled into Cars when adding to my hotwheel chevys a few weeks ago & then saw ramone near by on a shelf. After buying two variations of him that day, the next day I was back for others. Fast forward 2-3 weeks & 70+ models later I was hooked

Comment

Working...
                    X