Hey all from the first city of the sun Gisborne New Zealand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all from the first city of the sun Gisborne New Zealand

After the Albert Hinkey episode I ended up here and noticed avatars familiar on T5aD. Was keeping up with the posts regarding Albert and whether one has made the right decision hitting the buy-now button on ebay as the price inflates not to mention shipping to these latitudes and then the New Radiator Springs town sets also broke. Its hard chasing cars from down here. If not for ebay and China we would not have much of a collection for my sons enjoyment and he is getting older. Quietly been at it since 2006/7. Shout-out from William and David.

Welcome to PCD!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Welcome to PCD - we're glad that you found us... many of us regularly check out TakeFiveADay as well... PCD also has a Facebook group which has been very active with posts the last several months.

I feel we've got a great Cars community - this is important due to Mattel's case assortments and product distribution.

From eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It's a Kiwi invasion!

Welcome to PCD, happy hunting.

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

welcome to pcd from texas

Comment

kai ora William & David. Nice to have another kiwi here. If theres anything you need let me know & i can look around Akl for you.

Comment

bout ye, my bruv lives in dunedin and also has a holiday house in kiakora, might have spelt that wrong, anyway its in the sticks, I call it hillbilly hell myself,which doesnt go down too well, think he brought me some cars stuff back in the day, cant recall what it was, they are all into the rugby, no doubt I,ll not here the end of it if the bold ritchie lifts the webb ellis again

good luck with the cars

(now checking for gisbourne on google maps, have heard of it but cant rem if its n or s)

Comment

welcome! funny how we go from zero New Zealanders on the site to two in a matter of weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      bout ye, my bruv lives in dunedin and also has a holiday house in kiakora, might have spelt that wrong, anyway its in the sticks, I call it hillbilly hell myself,which doesnt go down too well, think he brought me some cars stuff back in the day, cant recall what it was, they are all into the rugby, no doubt I,ll not here the end of it if the bold ritchie lifts the webb ellis again

good luck with the cars

(now checking for gisbourne on google maps, have heard of it but cant rem if its n or s)
                      Haha yea most places in the south island are hillbilly hell!! And yes roll on the world cup next month, if we lose there will be plenty of riots going on, im making a list of stores with the best cars figures to loot

Comment

Working...
                      X