Hello again, I've missed you!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again, I've missed you!!

Not sure if this is permitted but I'm saying 'hello' again after a number of years away from the Cars scene.

It's great to see that this website is still going strong and I see a few of the old faces are still around!

My children are older now, my son is 7 now and although shortly after we got rid of our collection he asked after the cars a few times, he doesn't appear to have missed them, well not as much as I have anyway haha!

I've occasionally had a little look at the Cars section within the various shops I frequent but whilst having a wander around the local TRU earlier this week, I realised that I have one regret when it comes to collecting the Cars and that's that I did not keep a set of the Piston Cup racers so I am now on a mission to gain a new set from scratch so I may post a few wants!

Anyway 'hello' again and I'm looking forward to a few catch up chats with friends soon.

If I can be of any help here in the UK please give me a shout!

Love Dumbleweed x

Welcome back to PCD!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome back. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be because the kids have lost interest. I still check in every now and then.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Good to hear from you, dumbleweed... as children (and grandchildren) outgrow Cars (and Planes) and move onto other things, many collectors move onto other things with them... good luck as you collect a set of Piston Cup Racers - it looks like Revolting and Mood Springs and Tank Coat may be coming out in the 2016 Mattel year which starts shortly.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hey Stranger!

Thanks for lookin' in on us again.

Comment

Working...
          X