Spotlight on..........cars4josh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight on..........cars4josh

Next up in the spotlight is cars4josh...

Cars4josh

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?
    Northeast pa/ same place I was born about four miles from home lol

3. When did you start collecting Cars?
    End of may 2012

4. Why did you start collecting Cars?
    My son fell in love with the movie

5. How many cars (roughly) do have currently have?
    300+

6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?
    sheriff

7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?
    Doc, just reminds me of how this country used to be when people helped one another

8. What has been your best ever find?
    I found three GGG,s on the pegs at once

9. What car(s) do you currently own?
    97 jeep Cherokee

10. What is your dream car?
    Chevy biscayne( grandfather had one) or dads old 69 roadrunner hemi orange and badass!

11. What do you do for a day job?
    Make helicopter parts, all kinds of crazy parts lol!

12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?
    Harley's are gone and I quit drinking so just being dad now

13. What is your greatest ever achievement?
    My little guy

14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?
    Movie I'm not sure but growing up I watched a-team, chips, and of course the dukes of hazzard

15. If you won "Who want's to be a millionnaire", what would you do with the money?
    Retire my parents move to a place with no neighbors and build a garage bigger than my current house, my wife and I help sick kids around Xmas time so more of that too!....... Damn outta money already! Forgot about my lovely taxes

Please post comments and further questions below

Nice to learn more about you, cars4josh... you make helicopter parts - one of my sons works for a company in the Philadelphia area that makes parts for helicopters.

It sounds like you'd like to find a real world Radiator Springs - out in the country with no neighbors and space to raise your family... You had Harley's? My grandpa was a Harley dealer for 40 years.

Over 300 Cars in a little less than 1 year? Wow - you really have been getting Cars for Josh.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I probably make some of those parts for the company your son works at. I would love my own radiator springs for sure! My Harley's went bye bye but they helped pay the bills, ya know
      Family mortgage etc lol. I could not justify keeping a bike that I rarely had time to ride anymore and I had over 32,000 tied up into just one so gone they are along with my corvette, first gen camaro and Chevelle just a jeep now oh well. Maybe when the boy grows up he'll buy his dad some cars for a change lol!!.......300+ in less than a year and I just came back from hunting again

Comment

If he knew all the hard work ya put into hunting Cars for him I'm sure he would buy ya some Cars in the future

Comment

Another PA guy! Nice!

Comment

A-team and Dukes of Hazzard (I never watched CHIPS) - great calls...

Good to learn a little more about yourself. You certainly have an interesting job making helicopter parts

Comment

Working...
            X