Spotlight On.............carslover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    Well this certainly explains your PCD ID!! Wowsers, you have quite the collection. Great to learn more about you!

Cac1959, you need to crack open the Star Wars blu-ray set and have a SW marathon!! Awesome set ... we have it too!
    thanks for your nice coments

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      So since you work in distribution, do you understand Mattel's distribution habits? Or does it puzzle you as much as the rest of us?? LOL

Good read, good to know more about you...what games do you play on the 360? I have 2 360's(1 upstairs and 1 in the man cave) but dont play much, but might have to swap gamertags!
      thanks for your comments
      mattels distribution makes no since to me
      if we ran our business like they do we would be out of business lol
      I have not had much time to play lately
      but when I have it's been GTA 4 and red dear redemption

Comment

Great read there carslover! Impressed with your collection, it's insane

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
          Great read there carslover! Impressed with your collection, it's insane
          thanks ozziemum
          I expect you will be getting a lot of the silver frostys to trade in the future

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
            thanks ozziemum
            I expect you will be getting a lot of the silver frostys to trade in the future
            Possibly...I'll be doing my best to help out as many people as possible, however it's going to be hard work getting these after what happened with the last one. Unless they make it a regular release & not a limited quantity it may be easier, but I won't hold my breath

Comment

Good to read more about you. Star Wars can't go wrong. Unless you hand it over to Disney & J.J. Abrams... Oh well, all good things must come to an end. Hey I have a stack of Magic cards from the late 80's early 90's. PM me if you'r interested.

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                Good to read more about you. Star Wars can't go wrong. Unless you hand it over to Disney & J.J. Abrams... Oh well, all good things must come to an end. Hey I have a stack of Magic cards from the late 80's early 90's. PM me if you'r interested.
                thanks Frank
                yes future star wars will probably suck with Disney in control but I will wait and see what they do before I condemn them lol
                thanks for the offer, but I don't even have time anymore to play magic and I have about 10000 cards already

Comment

Great read from a collector to be envied! I collect Hot Wheels and some Star Wars stuff too.
                  May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
                    Great read from a collector to be envied! I collect Hot Wheels and some Star Wars stuff too.
                    thanks for you kind words jeff

Comment

Working...
                    X