Spotlight on ......... ChalkWii

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight on ......... ChalkWii

Next up is the competition winner.... ChalkWii...

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?
    The home of TOWIE. Essex.

3. When did you start collecting Cars?
    I started collecting Cars about 3 and a half years ago now.

4. Why did you start collecting Cars?5. How many cars (roughly) do have currently have?
    I bought a few Cars for my nephew as a present, after seeing the quality of them I decided I think I should collect the little beauties. And within a week, I had over 50.

6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?
    I actually really like the Lightning McQueen diecast, can't really explain why. Just it's simple design, and the fact it's not used by another character in the film. Like, Nitroade body is used many times etc.

7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?
    I don't have a favourite, I like all the characters from the movie. They each have their own qualities, and humorous moments. But Mater does tend to make me laugh the most,

8. What has been your best ever find?
    My best find was Final Laps in the Disney Store, only because I rarely get to go to a place where a Disney Store is located. So I got rather excited when I saw them hanging on the pegs! I was like a kid in a sweet shop!!

9. What car(s) do you currently own?
    I currently don't own a car.

10. What is your dream car?
    Dream car.. I'm not a fan of the supercars like Ferrari's, or Lambo's. I am quite a fan of the hatchbacks (might be due to being an Essex boy!) - but I love the look of the new Renault Megane!

11. What do you do for a day job?
    I am a Web & Graphic designer by trade!

12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?
    I enjoy playing sports (cricket & football mainly), also a massive movie and music fan! Where movies are concerned Horrors (the saw franchise in particular, I have an obsession with the puppet - I collect many memorabilia of him!) or Comedies! But will watch anything! And music, anything and everything!!

13. What is your greatest ever achievement?
    Being on the books as a youngster for Colchester United FC - and scoring goals against Portsmouth, Arsenal (my favourite team) and Sunderland!

14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?
    Favourite TV show(s):- Only Fools & Horses, Men Behaving Badly, & Fawlty Towers! They are absolute classics! Favourite Movies:- Saw 1-7!

15. If you won "Who want's to be a millionnaire", what would you do with the money?
    Would it be enough money to buy Race Damaged Mood Springs, & Bessie? Haha! Jokes aside, I would split the money with my immediate family!
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 10-08-2012, 03:27 PM. Reason: Removal of Age Question

TOWIE is The Only Way is Essex - a "reality" TV show in the UK (that I've never watched but still recognised the acronym...!!!) for those non-UK folk

Comment

Great learning more about you, ChalkWii. The thrill of scoring a soccer goal is great, but under your situation is amazing. And with a million dollars you could get Race Damaged Mood Springs, Bessie, and the 2006 Factory Ser and Speedway of the South set, and more.

I know how I felt when I found new Final Laps in Target; that was a great find for you. Hopefully you'll find more new Cars in stores soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We get a million pounds Chris - way more than your million dollars!!!

Comment

Never knew about the Colchester FC mate, proud of you buddy!

Comment

I don't get to check this site as much as like (since I have had to put a temp hold on collecting! ) - Thank's for this spotlight and all your kind words!! - Dumble:- yeah played for Colchester United from age of 12 til 16, but didn't make it as I was "too small" - although, I have to admit I was only like 5ft, then all of a sudden I shot up to 6ft 1. Nevermind these things happen! I did have a trial with Watford too, it was against Spurs and we stuffed them 7-1. Nice to get one over the Yids (I'm an Arsenal fan!)

Comment

Playing football at any level with a professional club is a great achievement - nice one...

Comment

Working...
              X