Spotlight on ......... HunterLovesCars2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlight on ......... HunterLovesCars2

Next up is another one of our Junior members, HunterLovesCars2 - something about his name tells me that he's a fan of the Cars 2 film....

2. Where are you from / where do you live now?
    I'm from Chicago Illinois in USA, I still currently live in Chicago

3. When did you start collecting Cars?
    I started collecting Cars when the first Cars movie came out in 2006 and started again in 2011

4. Why did you start collecting Cars?
    I started collecting them because I've always loved cars and the diecasts look amazing.

5. How many cars (roughly) do have currently have?
    I would say about 150+

6. Which diecast car is your favourite (only one allowed)?
    Hmm, that's a tough one.. Sargent High Gear

7. Which car (from the movie) is your favourite, and why?
    Rod Torque Redline because he can transform into other cars.

8. What has been your best ever find?
    Not really a best find, but when I went into Walmart they had only 1 Popemobile

9. What car(s) do you currently own?
    I don't own a car (yet)

10. What is your dream car?
    Hmm, probably Leland Turbo

11. What do you do for a day job?
    I don't have a job

12. Other than Cars Collecting, do you have any hobbies?
    I collect Apple products

13. What is your greatest ever achievement?
    Saving up enough money to buy my iPad

14. What is your favourite ever TV show and favourite ever movie?
    My favorite TV show is Arthur and my favorite movie is Cars 2

15. If you won "Who want's to be a millionnaire", what would you do with the money?
    I would buy every Car I didn't have from Cars 2 and Cars 1, buy a bunch of Apple products, and buy my parents something really nice.
    Last edited by MrBrownstone; 10-08-2012, 12:41 PM. Reason: Removed Age Question

Nice to get to know a little more about you HunterLovesCars2.

An Apple fan - eh? You've got all of the gadgets (saving for an iPad at 14 is a good achievement - I couldn't have saved that much money at 14) but do you have an Apple iCar???

On the big PC vs Mac debate:

Sums it all up for me...

Comment

cripes, I was thinking you were collecting, raeburn, granny smith, pink lady, coxs, golden delicous, bramley, etc

Comment

Nice to learn more about you... I working in IT and had been anti-Apple for years... however, my new cell phone is an iPhone 4s, my wife has an iPad2, and I just set up an old Macbook laptop at work so I could learn and support the OS.

Are you actually in Chicago or in one of the suburbs? I have family and friends up near the area... If you're near a Meijer and need the Finish Line Frenzy game with the silver flame McQueen, they should be on clearance at 70% off.

Good find on the Popemobile... I've only seen them in a few stores and some of our members haven't seen them at all.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice to learn more about you Its great that you manage to save at such a young age, i dont think i could of saved up that sort of cash at 14.

Also liking your choice of favourite diecast, sgt. highgear is a great diecast and was the one that we were most excited about prior to release.

Comment

Nice to learn more about one of the folks my age on here! I'm a PC....hahaha!

Good one boogity, LOL

Comment

Nice to get to know you HunterLovesCars2.

Greets from Belgium !

-PmcQ

Comment

Pleased to meet you, HLC2!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  cripes, I was thinking you were collecting, raeburn, granny smith, pink lady, coxs, golden delicous, bramley, etc
                  You never fail to make me laugh Boogity Boogity Boogity!

Nice to know a little more Hunter!

Comment

Working...
                  X