New at Toys R US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at Toys R US

Toys R US in the US was supposed to have a promo on Saturday June 24... buy $20 worth of Cars and receive a Piston Cup Racer with trophy free...

Some stores also sold these for $5.99 each... not all stores got the merchandise... it was a case of 12 with 8 Lightning McQueen and 4 Jackson Storm... some people who did not find the item on Saturday have found it at their store since then.

Here is the back of the card showing UPC:

Here is a great photo from Micky:

Both trophies are identical and don't show the racer name! Here's another great photo from Micky:

The Cars are identical to the singles and versions in boxed sets as well.

Hopefully this shows up at TRU stores in the UK and Europe as well as more US stores soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Checked an Indianapolis Toys R US yesterday... found the Cars with trophies... bought these:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Checked an Indianapolis Toys R US yesterday... found the Cars with trophies... bought these:

It would be great if someone in the UK stocks these. I've only bought the Rust-Eze McQueen so far. I would definitely buy those two if I saw them.

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
        It would be great if someone in the UK stocks these. I've only bought the Rust-Eze McQueen so far. I would definitely buy those two if I saw them.
        not much point in buying storm if you can get him with the cup

Comment

I bought this at Toys R US yesterday... I am able to use the Tapatalk app on my phone to upload photos to the PCD website.

Comment

Hope those trophy packages do show up in the uk at some point. After watching cars 3 today for the first time, I know my boy would love to have a PC trophy for all the races that span my living room on a regular basis. To be fair though, he would have loved that trophy even before seeing cars 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've not seen them at either of the two TRU nearby. There are old Chase Cars that come with a Piston Cup trophy. McQueen, Chick, King and Bling Bling McQ. But looking at Ebay it looks like the new ones are cheaper. The old Chases are in the $20 neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
              X