news cars in uk - october/november!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• news cars in uk - october/november!

because i am a bit bored at work i thought i'd try e-mailing mattel to find out when we might see new releases in the uk - particularly highlighting victor hugo, prince wheeliam, the queen etc - and got a very quick reply (they must be a quiet as me) saying october/november

I see they never said what year. Recently been to my local Smyths and they have a nice selection even see the new crabby shifter. Lets hope they pull there fingers out soon. Recently back from the US and there stores were full of cars. What's happening in the UK. The only store that has anything new is Smyths and they're starting to fall behind. Haven't seen a mega size new case of new cars in the UK since last year

Comment

I'm glad to hear you got a reply, yuffie...

MarknotaMack - I know you saw many new Cars on your trip to the US... it's still very much hit and miss at most stores... most of the Walmart/Meijer/Kmart stores within 100 miles of me are still on last May's original cases... You saw and bought Cars I've never seen in US stores.

The latest news I heard from a friend is that the Fall resets should start around July 29... keep in mind that most stores have not had the summer reset or before that the spring reset.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not ideal, but if we're actually getting new Cars finally then it'll be good, depends how they do the cases over here..

Comment

Wow - you got a reply from Mattel - congratulations. I'm still awaiting my reply!!!

I don't have a Smyths near me so I haven't seen anythign new for months. The last new car I saw was Radiator Springs Ramone - and I've only seen one of those...!!!

Come on Mattel, I want to spend some money...

Comment

i must admit i didn't expect a meaningful reply (if any) just something along the lines of contact the store

Comment

You should feel honoured Yuffie. I wrote to Mattel about a month ago asking if they would support our annual Golf club charity fund raiser and not heard a peep. I thought that considering they, my golf club and the charity we support are all based in Maidenhead they would be keen, but it would appear not. Maybe they've spent the budget elsewhere but it certainly wasn't in distribution of new diecast Cars.

Comment

Working...
              X