Ivan or Ivan? Both please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivan or Ivan? Both please!

Hopefully we aren't the only ones that think Ivan was one of the coolest characters of the Cars 2 movie?

So if you had to choose Disney Store or Mattel, which would it be?

Ivan was just released by Disney Store in a multi-Mater set! I am not sure what is more exciting, adding him to our collection or adding him to our store http://jmdltoys.com/p/297/mater-rama-5-pc-die-cast-set

Here is what he looks like loose Ivan.jpg

So what about Mattel? When/will Mattel follow suit? Well some of you will be very happy to know he is slated to come out, but not till the end of 2012 or early 2013.
    Mattel has him slated for an oversize case with the following contents:
    1 Ivan the mater
    1 Kabuki Mater
    2 Dinoco Chopper
    2 Mak

Not really sure who Mak is... as this is the spelling we have... but I think we can all get excited over some new Mater releases from Mattel. Lets just hope these come sooner rather than later as it seems the freeze on oversize cars may be thawing.

I know for us here at JMDL Toys the anwser is easy... Both Please?

I have a Tomica Ivan that I got from a friend... I like the 1:64 scale... While I think the Disney Store Mater set is sharp and I have a few Disney Store items, my vote is for the Mattel version.

Here's hoping we see new Deluxe diecasts.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi Steffanie, Can you please check your messages and private ones too as I'm after a few items from you and haven't had a reply in over a week Thanks MarknotaMack

Comment

I do like Ivan....

Come on Mattel - make it 2012...

Thank you for the infotmation JMDL Toys

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
          Hi Steffanie, Can you please check your messages and private ones too as I'm after a few items from you and haven't had a reply in over a week Thanks MarknotaMack
          Silly me... we have dozens of messages each day from different sources and I guess I had missed checking in our PCD inbox completely. You should have a reply now with my apologies for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I have a Tomica Ivan that I got from a friend... I like the 1:64 scale... While I think the Disney Store Mater set is sharp and I have a few Disney Store items, my vote is for the Mattel version.

Here's hoping we see new Deluxe diecasts.
            OHHHHH, wait a second! Now I have to work on getting a third one!? So we will take 1 Small, 1 Medium, and 1 Large Ivan then Ohhh and lets not forget the Lego one too.

Comment

Mattel 1:55 FTW!

Comment

Mattel all the way.

Comment

Here's the Tomica version:

And with 2 Mattel Cars for comparison purposes:

My preference is Mattel items in the 1:55 scale... the Tomica 1:64 scale is very nice... I have a few Disney Store 1:43 scale items - they tend to be great for display but don't hold up much if you play with them...

Since I have the Tomica Ivan, I'll buy the Mattel version but not the Disney Store version... Ivan is the only Tomica Cars item that I have.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

It is Mack.
                    here is what that case has.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
                      It is Mack.
                      here is what that case has.

Very very nice. We can't wait to get our hands on these!
                      Thanks so much for the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                      X