No announcement yet.

Fillmore1234's Disney Cars Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper Save, you are close! It's actually the Race O Rama bottom inserts. I discovered that I had kept around 25 of them and are currently using them as some fun decoration in my displays.

Comment

Very clever! Good idea.

Comment

UPDATE!! Not much really... except for the amazing package I got from my good friend Cac1959!

(sorry for the terrible backdrop haha, I put away my K-Day 8 poster because of family and haven't put it back up yet.)

Here's my very first HHPC McQueen which Cac also included in my box!

I also found a Falcon Hawk at Wal-Mart which I bought, but passed on the Nasca Truck because of.... other reasons Stay Tuned!

Comment

Congrats winner!

Comment

That miguel certainly is fancy. I should check out my tru and see if theyve got them

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Glad to see you received your package, Fillmore1234! As always, thank you for posting the photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for posting pictures Fillmore1234

Congratulations on winning

Comment

UPDATE!! Lot's O new stuff in the mail since my past update!!

First, Cars The Toys member Deano sent me a great package on the 12th. It even came in a Case box!

And inside...

Thanks again Deano for the great package!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

On the 15th, I got three packages from e-bay...

And inside...

I made a big montage on Cars the Toys (you can see it here;
                  http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/18...4#.UH8R5bT3Ay5)
                  individually showing all the Cars but I thought I would keep it short and simple on here so here is all I got in just a few pics...

°•°• Hydraulic Radiator Springs Ramone °•°•

°•°• Snowplow McQueen, Fuel Tide Cheer Fillmore, Christmas AtTire Luigi and Christmas AtTire Guido °•°•

°•°• Timothy Twostroke °•°•

°•°• Dash Boardman, Tim Rimmer and Houser Boon °•°•

Finally, here was he best part of my purchase, Kimura Kaizo which I bought from JMDL Toys!

Comment

most excellent additions my friend!

I can't wait to receive my (read: my sons) Nasca Truck, he is such an awesome looking mold.

Kimoura Kaizo is one of the deluxes I've been contemplating along with Kingpin Nobunaga and Pinion Tanaka. Just looks like a nice set together

Transformers for Trade

Comment

UPDATE!!

This has been the best week and a half for Cars I have had in such a long time. First, I got cac1959's package. Then I got Deano's package. THEN I got all of the Cars I ordered from e-Bay. FINALLY here is yet another update with lots more amazing Cars.

On Friday, I found this at K-Mart:

And found this at WalMart:

Saturday, or course, was K-Day 9, and I found all of these great Cars!

Also, I took some glamour shots of Mary Esgocar after I opened her.

I have gotten 22 NEW Cars this past week and a half, and I have probably never done that since Cars 2 came out! Hopefully this is a small sign of great things to come in the future...

Comment

Any chance one of those vladimir and victor are for sale? Lol

Great addition to your collection. Mary sure looks fantastic

Transformers for Trade

Comment

amazing collection ,and great display!!!!

Comment

UPDATE!! Major update today with lots and lots of awesome goodies I have found since my last update.

Aviator Mater

Everything I found in Kansas City

Close Up of the 12 Pack

Max Schnell and Shu Todoroki Micro Drifters

Complete Micro Drifters Collection

Thanks for looking! And stay tuned for my next update... It's gonna be great!

Comment

Great additions and photos, Fillmore1234... I don't have the Target 12 pack (yet)... and I don't have any Micro Drifters - I said I wasn't going to collect them... but seeing your Micro Drifters collection... my resistance is getting weak.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The only micro drifters Im interested in are the XXL and the gold lightning mcqueen.
                                However, these are to small for my son so i wont br purchasing any.

Great additions. Love propwash and the 12 pack

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X