X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some fantastic additions to your collection,thanks for sharing the pics

Comment

UPDATE!
      It's been awhile! I've gotten lots of great new Cars since my last update!

First off, I found Mater Hawk and Burnt Autonaut McQueen a week or two ago.

Sadly, my town became a barren wasteland of Francesco's and McQueen's, until I found a Kabuto yesterday at Sears!

Today I have gotten three absolutely amazing packages in the mail. The first package came from the Bindo Queen herself, arbara!

Also, there was another package from another CTT member, containing the spectacular Frosty Super Chase!

I then left and came back home about an hour ago to find my third package at my doorstep...

More pics tomorrow! Enjoy!

Comment

very nice indeed!

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

UPDATE!
          I took a ton of pics of the Cars from Case P. I'll only be posting a few here since it takes a bit longer to post pics here... BUT don't worry because you can see all of my great pics here:
          http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/topic/18...5#.ULWTtqX3Ay4

So here are all the brand new Cars...

And here are the two Super Chases!

Memo Rojas Jr.

Vitaly Petrov

Here is a close-up of Fabrizio.. (he's probably my favorite of the 9)

Enjoy! And don't forget to check out the rest of my pics in the link above!

Comment

I'm a tad jealous of your last haul Fillmore1234 - great photos

I'm now going to go and cry myself to sleep!

Comment

i love the way Vitaly Petrov looks. Best looking Super Chase in my opinion

Good job

Transformers for Trade

Comment

[QUOTE=DeceptiCog72283;13942]i love the way Vitaly Petrov looks. Best looking Super Chase in my opinion

Good job [/QUOTE

He does look quite cool though i have to admit i have taken a shine to Fabrizio, What a great collection Fillmore has, lucky devil!

Comment

amazing update !!!!!!!

Comment

UPDATE!! This has been a great month and end of the year for Cars collecting! Here's everything that I have gotten this month.

I found the entire Case A in a dump bin at WM, along with 2013 Movie Moments that same day on the pegs.

I also got my second Frosty Super Chase from cac1959!

And I got a Falcon Hawk Black from Raekwonn on CTT!

My next major haul was everything I had gotten on Christmas. Most of this I got (Case B, 2 Haulers, 12 Pack, Second Case P, loose Cars and Super Chases) The Case A Cars were just extras I added in:

12 Pack

Case B

Then I had one of the best Cars shopping days ever the day after Christmas.
                    K-Mart:

Walmart:

Bergners:

Yesterday I got two packages in the mail. The first is from member hypercarrots on CTT:

The second came from a seller on e-Bay who I believe is also a member of T5!

I opened up Ben Crankleshaft and Oliver Lightload Haulers yesterday too:

There you go! I also just updated my hauler display but I forgot to take a few pics so I'll upload that tomorrow or Thursday. Enjoy!!

Comment

Nice additions, Fillmore1234! We had very lean times earlier in 2012, but November and December have been amazing in the terms of new releases available online and found in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

UPDATE! (again already?)

I promised some pics of my Hauler display... and I procrastinated and didn't get them to you as soon as I hoped. But here they are!

I have Sidewall Shine and the two Mack Haulers in a different spot... all or most of these Haulers will soon be migrating into the basement and may go on this new shelf a relative of mine got me recently. I will be painting it red on the horizontal bars and black on the vertical bars... or maybe vice versa

BACK TO CARS!!
                        I got a package from Mattel containing these;

Finally, I got a great package from GOMATERGO today. It was my first trade I've ever done and it went very well! Thank you for getting me these!

I have been trying to get Leroy Traffik for years, and the search is finally over.

He also helped me complete the Heavy Metal Mater series.

Music Video Mater

I also got a Dr. Feelbad, who was driving down the road and got a few 'bugs' in his windshield

That's it for now... Enjoy!!
                        Last edited by Fillmore1234; 08-02-2015, 07:30 AM.

Comment

I love all those haulers. I wish I had some lol (my son has the cars 2 mack)

I really like that shelf...looks awesome and will look great repainted. In my opinion, I think it would look better with vertical red and horizontal black. I think the other way around would have too much red lol

Transformers for Trade

Comment

nice additions

Comment

Time for another UPDATE!!

Got some awesome Cars from a member of CTT. Thanks!

Went to Springfield IL on Saturday and bought these:

I split a 2013 Case C Singles Case with cac1959 and my half of the Case came in the mail today. Thanks!

Enjoy!

Comment

nice additions
                                i still need tubbs and kit

Comment

Working...
                                X