cac1959's customs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959's customs

Here are pictures of 2 of my most special custom Cars...

2009 Cars Cares custom racer:

2010 Cars Cares custom racer:

Both customs:

Custom Apple set:

Shopluckey custom Apple:

All my custom scale Apple Cars (1:55 scale):

Custom Tach O Mint with plastic tires (Kmart rubber tire racers with Leakless tires and painted rims):

That's most of my customs... thanks for looking...
    Last edited by cac1959; 05-22-2011, 01:20 PM. Reason: Added photos

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

They are not just two custom cars. but your heart and kind behind these two cars are priceless.
    I saw many kid's smile from them.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet - let me know when you're fed up of them cluttering your shelves!!!

Comment

Any chance of practising those skills on an apple lol..... Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
          Any chance of practising those skills on an apple lol..... Very nice
          I believe the people who have made those can make Apple customs... let me check with the person who made the 2010 racer... I have 2 custom Apples (1 with a crew chief and 2 pittys) - we have lost contact with the person who made the racer/crew chief/pittys... I also have a Shopluckey custom Apple which is very sweet but expensive - it was $65 shipped...

I added photos of my custom Apple Cars... and yes, lovemini, the Cars Cares customs are my favorites... Now called Nathan's Playroom, sending packages of toys to children in need as well as their siblings is a cause I wholeheartedly believe in... if pegwarmers and extras can bring joy to a child, I will do what I can to help them out, and encourage others to do the same - I'm sure there are charities in the UK that those of you in the UK can support if shipping to the US is too expensive.

Thanks for looking.
          Last edited by cac1959; 05-22-2011, 01:25 PM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Geewhizz cac those new pics are unreal.... I'd love to have a go @ a custom myself its the tampos or decals and getting white wheels thats holding me back... are those Apples of yours Dale Earnhardt's or nitro's?

Comment

Nice customs cac. Love the Cars Cares auction cars the best. I've got a custom Apple heading my way any day now and hopefully it's half as good as your Shopluckey.

Comment

I did not make any of the customs, Ru5ty... my artistic talents are in music, not with paint... I can't tell you which Cars were used to make the Apple - my guess is Shifty Drug, which already had the white wheels.

Comment

VERY, VERY nice.

Comment

One day we will get an Apple car to finish the 36 race cars. Don't mind Customs at all. Most of the ones I have seen look way better than the stuff Mattel is putting out lately. Just need one for a 3 year old to play with! (and a 35 year old if the 3 year old lets me!)

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

New Custom Cars - January 2014

I have received a couple of great custom Cars in the last few weeks...

This fabulous Car was made by All4Mase... Go Colts Go!

I like the Colts... I like NFL football... I like Cars... I turned off the Colts-Chiefs playoff game last night at halftime - they Colts were down 31-10 and we decided to go to the Saturday night church service since the winter storm and Arctic cold was supposed to hit around 1 am.

Many, many thanks, All4Mase!

And this amazing Apple custom came from Scavenger in December... it is absolutely stunning:

Many, many thanks, Scavenger!

I wish I could make customs... perhaps one day I will try... but until then, many thanks to those who spend their time and effort to help me add to my collection... more coming.

Comment

Colts Car looks great! All4Mase did an excellent job!

Comment

Awesome additions Chris!

Comment

Sweet additions, cac1959!

Comment

My pleasure Chris. Thanks Scavenger, that Apple ain't too shabby either ;-)
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                              X